Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,797 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

mdaversa's Posts

Yes, I have trouble making and receiving calls.  Browsing safari barely works.
The data connection is poor at my office, where this problem mainly happens.  If it was just that I would not be as annoyed, but what is really becoming an issue is even when I go outside and my ... See more...
The data connection is poor at my office, where this problem mainly happens.  If it was just that I would not be as annoyed, but what is really becoming an issue is even when I go outside and my connection improves messages are not coming through consistently.  I was sent several texts yesterday while still at the office and they all came through this morning. 
Do you have any trouble sending or receiving with anyone that doesn't have an iPhone? Yes, the problem exists with phones other than the iphone. When you saw the messages from your frien... See more...
Do you have any trouble sending or receiving with anyone that doesn't have an iPhone? Yes, the problem exists with phones other than the iphone. When you saw the messages from your friend on their phone, did you happen to notice if the chat bubble was blue or green? The chat bubbles on my friends phones are all blue. Are you able to send messages to those same people successfully? I can send text messages, but occasionally they are slow to send.
Over the past few weeks I have not been receivng all of my text messages.  Sometimes they never appear (friend will show me what they've sent from their iphone), but occasionally others will come... See more...
Over the past few weeks I have not been receivng all of my text messages.  Sometimes they never appear (friend will show me what they've sent from their iphone), but occasionally others will come through 1,2, or 5 days later.  I have an iphone 5s 16GB and the people I am texting with have iphone's.  Is this happening to anyone else?