Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,873 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

joehotpiscopo's Posts

I order the silver platinum Edge mid-morning EDT on 2/23. Mine shipped this morning. UPS scanned it in to their system at around 11:21AM EDT
Mine was just scanned by UPS in Memphis, TN. I expect I will have it by Wednesday, pretty stoked!
I'm curious as to why some are being shipped UPS and some Fedex...local carrier availability, perhaps?
My order "says" shipped but who knows. We'll just have to wait and see
Give it a few more days, Jette09. I have the feeling that all of these ship dates and tracking numbers are all just smoke and mirrors anyway.
Pre-ordered Silver Platinum S7 Edge on 3/23. Order currently says shipped 3/7/2016 with UPS tracking number. Tracking information currently unavailable but the good thing is, they're on their way... See more...
Pre-ordered Silver Platinum S7 Edge on 3/23. Order currently says shipped 3/7/2016 with UPS tracking number. Tracking information currently unavailable but the good thing is, they're on their way!
Haha! True! Worked like a charm. Now let's start complaining about the 3/11 ship date, see what we can do...
I don't think it's so much about the phone itself, but more that for many people, it's the "straw that broke the camels back". Shady practices, promises broken, etc. etc.
Mine too... Shipment Status We received your order and it is in process. Expected ship date 03/11/2016
Wow, GREAT information. Hopefully it's true!! Thanks for posting!
Glad to hear it, at least not everyone is getting the [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]
Out of curiosity, what did CS say to make you believe you'll be getting your device as promised?
With all of the different stories we've heard over the past few hours, I don't put much stock in the answer below but this is what I got from customer support a couple of hours ago: Shannon: O... See more...
With all of the different stories we've heard over the past few hours, I don't put much stock in the answer below but this is what I got from customer support a couple of hours ago: Shannon: Ok thanks for your patience, so there is not really a way to say this besides just being upfront and honest. Looks like some orders were effected due to a system issue on our side. Now from reading information on this, the original dates should still be valid even though you see a change to 3-31-16. Now with that being said, I do not have a way to change or alter and put in a new order. We would want to stick with what you had. However because of the problem I will issue a credit for 30.00 on your account. Verizon has really stepped in it this time. Way to go...