Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,490 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Willow2016's Posts

Received tracking number from VZW for my 7Plus 128GB in Rose Gold with delivery on 9/16.
Mine was charged the @$20 fee as well. Once again....VZW Rep Promised as soon as the phone was processed and billed(which I paid upfront for) they can issue a credit.
I was told by the VZW rep that the email promotion code would be sent "after" the order is shipped possibly with your tracking number. and it was for both 7/7plus
Mine did the same thing. Ordered the Rose Gold in 128GB at 3:24am EST. I sure hope that this changes, however if not I suppose another week won't be a deal breaker.
I was able to cancel my order online through CHAT due to the delay. her response was "   It appears that all colors, Titanium, Gold and Silver were affected by delay due to stock shortage. Th... See more...
I was able to cancel my order online through CHAT due to the delay. her response was "   It appears that all colors, Titanium, Gold and Silver were affected by delay due to stock shortage. The March 31 shipping is just a placeholder and once new stocks arrive in our warehouse then the shipping dates will be updated and everyone will be notified." Hope this helps. I am going to try and get mine at the store. She also said the stores had them there for display to try out, etc.  
Wonder if we can cancel our pre-order to allow purchase in store since it went from 3/11-3/31?? That is just silly!