Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,934 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Basco_EP's Posts

Yeah its live but you have to have numbers from your phone to continue to register
The early release of others is only kind of frustrating, they said the 11th and i can live with that. But the backorder just moved to the 31st was what needed addressed.
I've been with Verizon for years, before they were the only option, but now I live in an area that has more. Unlimited data, fast shipping? I will probably be contacting them after work. Were ... See more...
I've been with Verizon for years, before they were the only option, but now I live in an area that has more. Unlimited data, fast shipping? I will probably be contacting them after work. Were you able to get the silvers? Thanks for the info.  Verizon has royally messed this up.
So basically it is a crap shoot on whether your device will be delivered on the 11th, or later. So its a crap shoot on whether you can take advantage of the S2/VR offer as well.
I needed to change my order anyway, my wife changed her mind and wanted an edge also.  But since my order showed the 31st, I changed them both. O well. Good luck all, I will keep you all posted.
I agree that the silver was amazing looking, but not worth a 3 week wait.
So within minutes my new order has been updated with an expected ship date of the 11th.
Well while trying to get to the bottom of it I decided to try and change my order, long story short it got cancelled so I preordered two black ones. I honestly don't care about the color as I wil... See more...
Well while trying to get to the bottom of it I decided to try and change my order, long story short it got cancelled so I preordered two black ones. I honestly don't care about the color as I will get a case anyway. I preordered for two reasons, because I wanted the phone ASAP, and the promotional S2 watch. Very frustrating and feels like a bait and switch. Hopefully the lesser coveted black edge will ship sooner.
So if I cancel my order of a silver one, and make a new one of a black TODAY, will i get my phone sooner than the one I preordered on the first day????
I ordered mine on day 1. If I don't get to register for my free s2 because of a backorder I will be very irritated