Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,077 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Stina87's Posts

Yes, all my apps have updated and I have run a health check and my battery life is still horrible. In 4 hours I have gone from 100% To 34% with minimal usage.
I did it in recovery mode. I have also given my phone a week to "adjust" and it has not gotten any better.
I have had HORRIBLE battery life after Updating to Nougat! My phone just dropped 23% in one hour! Has anyone found any fixes for this besides a Factory Reset? I have already cleared my cache.
I ordered the Silver Edge on 2/23 about Noon mountain time. I did not receive the order confirmation email nor have I yet to see a shipping email but in the app this morning I noticed a tracking... See more...
I ordered the Silver Edge on 2/23 about Noon mountain time. I did not receive the order confirmation email nor have I yet to see a shipping email but in the app this morning I noticed a tracking number and it said shipped. They are sending out the Silver Edge. And my tracking number is active. They are working on all of it.
Mine still says processing as well....
Yeah isnt the whole point of Pre-Order to get your phone held until release so that you actually get it if the stores run out....not the other way around.
It was a CS rep when I called. But I had to contact them again this morning and everyones stories are different. So I am not really sure who to believe.
I ordered mine online....I didn't get a confirmation email...and yet Verizon says it is still ordered and only pending.
Where are you finding your ship dates?
I was told today that they have started the shipping process and should start sending out emails in the next few days.
I would hope so. If not one would think that Verizon customers are going to miss out on the Gear VR or Gear S2 deal since we will be the last to get our pre-orders. But really who knows.....