Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,894 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

HarperStewart1023's Posts

Verizon has kept pretty tight lipped about it because they don't want people in a frenzy- since the frenzy has happened- I know that being Verizon they will honestly do what they can to make thi... See more...
Verizon has kept pretty tight lipped about it because they don't want people in a frenzy- since the frenzy has happened- I know that being Verizon they will honestly do what they can to make this situation better. After having sprint pay for us to go to them a few years ago, Verizon's service is the best and their sales team has been nothing BUT awesome. They can't help that a phone color out sold another one, last year the gold version of just about every phone outsold the other. This year titanium silver out sold on marks. But know if the phone isn't in hand they will do something. They always do, and if not by Friday just cancel your order and go in store. I've never had an issue walking in and getting the phone and the color I want, and when I did I adapted.
Yes I have been checking it says shipped and UPS says nothing
Mine says the same thing
I did but I really was more looking forward to having my phone on preorder day instead of having to wait in the stores like usual. So I reordered my phone
Mines on its way
I had to reorder my phone in gold on 3/2 my card has been charged and it should be shipping out today. I didn't want to wait until the end of the month for silver. Still waiting on tracking info... See more...
I had to reorder my phone in gold on 3/2 my card has been charged and it should be shipping out today. I didn't want to wait until the end of the month for silver. Still waiting on tracking info. It was charged from Pennsylvania
I'm waiting for the card to be charged- they charged it for the phone I bought outright- but not for the screen protector I had shipped or for the phone... Still waiting
Yeah the launch for the iPhone 6s Plus I too just walked in told them what I wanted and had my phone- it just sucks waiting.... And what also sucks is no one has any definitive answers.
I wish someone would tell us the truth- is it so hard? Verizon is ultimately getting the sales and the contracts either way so why the lies and the deceit
I literally typed Verizon Galaxy s7 and it popped up- there's one from a rep and then there's one from another source doing tests on it- clearly the phones are Verizon based phones
This is ridiculous- telling people that the bug is fixed and it's clearly not- not being able to answer questions. Don't lie to us this is so dumb.
No it hasn't mine is giving a funky unreal date.
Stores are getting the phones in as we speak- people are already posting unboxing of the phones on you tube- are you serious?!
Verizon should why are the other carriers sending out and Verizon isn't? Why can't Verizon answer questions? That's all I am saying it's like they're hiding something- I should just go in on rel... See more...
Verizon should why are the other carriers sending out and Verizon isn't? Why can't Verizon answer questions? That's all I am saying it's like they're hiding something- I should just go in on release day like j normally do but I thought maybe just maybe I could perhaps get the phone early with. Preorder- fail
I have tempered glass on my iPhone 6s Plus- but I don't recommend a glass one for the edge screen- bad news
Zagg is awesome tempered glass is a bad idea for the edge screen.
The whole point is they know what's going on and aren't giving people answers- all other carriers have been shipping out this week, why isn't Verizon? That's it. Why can no one give anyone a con... See more...
The whole point is they know what's going on and aren't giving people answers- all other carriers have been shipping out this week, why isn't Verizon? That's it. Why can no one give anyone a concrete answer.
I got the edge I got the skinomi version had it for the s6 edge and it was pretty awesome
I guess at least my new SD card, screen protector and case came in- oh wait that was an Amazon purchase.