Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,991 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

BlackBerry_i812's Posts

Zapatopi wrote: Okay, two questions here:   1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app ... See more...
Zapatopi wrote: Okay, two questions here:   1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app for Blackberries, and that I could download it off of the default Verizon webpage that the browser goes to when you first get the phone. Does anyone know of that mobile website so I can visit and download the app? (doesn't show up in the Blackberry app world and Verizon's search engine here is useless)   2) I just discovered the custom skins thing for my Storm. Saw the price for other skins ($20),does anyone know if the custom skins are also $20 and if I can use any image I want? (want to use a pretty gory image from either Gears of War or High Tension) and is it just a sticker or some other kind of non-adhesive cling? 1.) I found a lot of good BlackBerry Apps at  Crackberry.com     2.) Unique Skins offers a wide selection of cell phone skins that are completely customizable to fit who you are. Add your own design or upload any photo to completely control the process of creating your skin. These cell phone skins are removable adhesive-backed vinyl covers for protecting and customizing your phone. Choose from the following list of supported brands, and start personalizing your cell phone skin today!   $6.99   http://www.uniqueskins.com/Products/Blackberry/Custom+Blackberry+Storm+9530+Skin      
barnold12 wrote: Hi this is from the original poster. many people have viewed my message. could you please reply it takes but aminute to take your cover off thanks!@ 1.) it's only been abou... See more...
barnold12 wrote: Hi this is from the original poster. many people have viewed my message. could you please reply it takes but aminute to take your cover off thanks!@ 1.) it's only been about 30 minutes since you posted the first Message..   2.) It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a BlackBerry from halfway across the Country, without All the Details, without the ability to sit in front of your BlackBerry and see what's going on..   3.) You may have the Wrong Phone..  I paid Extra for the BlackBerry with a Red Circle sticker with a White line..     
nycrdc wrote: My battery lasts a little longer now that I have the 148 update but a few of my co-workers have a shorter battery life.   Here is my two cents worth..   1.) Enable the Memo... See more...
nycrdc wrote: My battery lasts a little longer now that I have the 148 update but a few of my co-workers have a shorter battery life.   Here is my two cents worth..   1.) Enable the Memory Cleaner function.. Options/Security Options/Memory Cleaning..  click Menu - Save   2.) Options Screen/Keyboard / Automatic Dim Backlight On LED Coverage Indicator - Off   3.) I have heard that if your not using BlueTooth, then Turning it Off will save some battery use.. ??    
I found a Good External BlackBerry Rapid Battery Charger that recharges The Standard BlackBery Battery in 2 hours or less   BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger for Curve 8900, Storm 9530, ... See more...
I found a Good External BlackBerry Rapid Battery Charger that recharges The Standard BlackBery Battery in 2 hours or less   BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger for Curve 8900, Storm 9530, Storm 9500   (13 Customer Ratings)   Manufacturer: BlackBerry Works with: BlackBerry Curve 8900, Storm 9530, Storm 9500   http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-mini-external-battery-charger/5A83A4270.htm   Now you can make sure you have a spare battery fully charged while you continue to use your BlackBerry device, or just add in a USB cable to charge your device and your spare battery at the same time. Use the Mini Extra Battery Charger with any BlackBerry charger (sold separately) to power up a spare battery in your car, in your home or office, or right off your computer.   Like all BlackBerry device chargers, it reliably delivers constant current and voltage to charge your device safely and rapidly, and help extend the life of your battery. You'll have the security of knowing your extra battery is charged and ready whenever you need it.   LED shows charging status Orange: Charging Green: Charged   The Charger has the RIM BlackBerry Manufacturer Label on it..    It works Great for me..    
As a User, My two cents worth, would be to recommend that you contact Verizone Wireless Customer Service Directly..    
I went from the original 75 to the new 148, Install took 30 minutes. after install Blackberry seems faster, and battery lasts much longer..  I love the New OS..
Hi Dukej4f;   I installed the New Storm 148 OS Update..   1.) it took 35 to 40 Minutes.. and Rebooted the BlackBerry several times   2.) at the end  the BlackBerry had several  Pop Up Alert... See more...
Hi Dukej4f;   I installed the New Storm 148 OS Update..   1.) it took 35 to 40 Minutes.. and Rebooted the BlackBerry several times   2.) at the end  the BlackBerry had several  Pop Up Alert Notices that advising the Reactivation Needed to be completed..   3.) I just Clicked YES or OK to all the Pop-up alerts, the last Pop up was a note that it found my Contact list on the device Memory card, and asked if I wanted to copy the contact list to the BlackBerry Phone Memory..  I clicked Yes, and a few seconds later.. The Update was complete and BlackBerry was rea to use..   4.) I checked Options, About and it shows the New OS was 4.7.0.148..   Everything still worked and All of my Old settings, Pictures, Music, Email messages, themes and Contacts were still there and Browser still worked..   Simple as that..   5.) I then made a Backup of the New database with the desktop Manager..   So far everything is Running Better..   Good Luck..   Message Edited by BlackBerry_i812 on 06-03-2009 01:16 PM
  Versizone sent my BackBerry an Email with a link to the BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS upgrade to 4.7.0.148   I use the DeskTop Manager and installed the 184 Upgrade..   Here is the www.BlackBer... See more...
  Versizone sent my BackBerry an Email with a link to the BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS upgrade to 4.7.0.148   I use the DeskTop Manager and installed the 184 Upgrade..   Here is the www.BlackBerry.com WebSite  where you can download the Upgrade using your Phones PIN Number..   https://www.blackberry.com/hhupgrade/    
I have 32-Bit Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 and Device Manager shows my 9530 Driver is working properly..   I think Vista Device Manager lets you update device drivers?   Have you Updated Vis... See more...
I have 32-Bit Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 and Device Manager shows my 9530 Driver is working properly..   I think Vista Device Manager lets you update device drivers?   Have you Updated Vista Ultimate to SP2?           6 Words that started this whole invention: "Watson! come here I need you!"    
TimeWarner Cable and AOL are Severing their Business Relationship..   I don't have a AOL Account so can't test that.. but My two Gmail accounts work instantly I get them in a few seconds on my... See more...
TimeWarner Cable and AOL are Severing their Business Relationship..   I don't have a AOL Account so can't test that.. but My two Gmail accounts work instantly I get them in a few seconds on my BlaclBerry.. My TimeWarner Road Runner Email takes a few Minutes to arive on my BlackBerry..         6 Words that started this whole invention: "Watson! come here I need you!"      
Whew!!    That's Good News...   Because Plan "B" was to Upgrade your Memory Card to 16 GB..        6 Words that started this whole invention   : "Watson! come here I need you!"   ... See more...
Whew!!    That's Good News...   Because Plan "B" was to Upgrade your Memory Card to 16 GB..        6 Words that started this whole invention   : "Watson! come here I need you!"    
I agree with SnowStorm..   Public Forums are not the Place for Legal advice..   I Have a sister that is a Lawyer,     she once told me years ago..   1.) First, always try to resolve the ... See more...
I agree with SnowStorm..   Public Forums are not the Place for Legal advice..   I Have a sister that is a Lawyer,     she once told me years ago..   1.) First, always try to resolve the Product Complaint with the Seller, If they offer to Repair or Replace the Item.. that is your best solution..   2.) Lawyers don't work for free, my Sister charges $300.00 per hour..    Good Luck..        
I agree that you should Buy the Phone that feels right for your purpose..   However, I have two friends that own G3 iPhones and they have the same problems with the iPhone..   Even "Kim Komma... See more...
I agree that you should Buy the Phone that feels right for your purpose..   However, I have two friends that own G3 iPhones and they have the same problems with the iPhone..   Even "Kim Kommando, the Digital Godest on her Radio Talk show has said she has a few problems with her iPhone..   -----------------   So take you pick and make your choice and live the the minor problems, until this NEw Technology works out all the Bugs..    
Have you tried the Google Maps App for BlackBerry   BlackBerry Storm GPS  works good for me..   You need to go into Options /Advanced Options Click on GPS   Under GPS Service Click on "E911... See more...
Have you tried the Google Maps App for BlackBerry   BlackBerry Storm GPS  works good for me..   You need to go into Options /Advanced Options Click on GPS   Under GPS Service Click on "E911" and change to "Location On"   Under Location Aiding:    "Enabled"   This will Allow Google Maps and other Apps that need GPS to work..        
I like the BlackBerry Storm 9530   It has all the Features that you listed, Plus many more..   and I bought an External Bluetooth Keyboard that works Great with the Storm.. -----------------... See more...
I like the BlackBerry Storm 9530   It has all the Features that you listed, Plus many more..   and I bought an External Bluetooth Keyboard that works Great with the Storm.. ------------------------------------- The Freedom Universal Bluetooth Keyboard is the world’s first dual standard (HID & SPP) full five-row folding Bluetooth keyboard (featuring 65 keys). Plus the full sized keys have “scissor action” compression giving that quality feel just like a desk top keyboard. http://shop.crackberry.com/freedom-universal-bluetooth-keyboard/14A42A229.htm The compact keyboard folds down to easily fit in your pocket and opens out to give a five row keyboard complete with numbers and navigation buttons - allowing you to quickly navigate around your BlackBerry. Write email and notes easily Navigate round your Smartphone Includes leather style carrying case with magnetic closure. Keyboard weights just 7 oz including pull out stand for the phone Shortcuts and programmable hot keys for complete remote control of your device. Comes complete with all you need to get typing:    
  Here is a Link to the Latest Update Annoucement   http://www.rimarkable.com/verizon-blackberry-storm-may-finally-get-an-update     The Word on the street is that the Verizon BlackBerry St... See more...
  Here is a Link to the Latest Update Annoucement   http://www.rimarkable.com/verizon-blackberry-storm-may-finally-get-an-update     The Word on the street is that the Verizon BlackBerry Storm will receive an official software update, BlackBerry OS 4.7.0.203, this coming Sunday, May 31st.     
I think your BlackBerry may have a Defect in the Processor or internal Connections that Software may not fix..    I would Strongly Recomend that you let the Verizone Store Representative Replac... See more...
I think your BlackBerry may have a Defect in the Processor or internal Connections that Software may not fix..    I would Strongly Recomend that you let the Verizone Store Representative Replace tour BB Storm with a New one..   I have two BlackBerry storm 9530 Phone and No problem with them..   Good Luck..      
I would Vote NO..   I've Never had a problem with Verizone Land line or Cell Phones,     and Now that I have upgraded to the BlackBerry Storm 9530 three weeks ago, I like it very much.. it ... See more...
I would Vote NO..   I've Never had a problem with Verizone Land line or Cell Phones,     and Now that I have upgraded to the BlackBerry Storm 9530 three weeks ago, I like it very much.. it has Great features and lots of usefull Apps..   and the Customer  Service Reps are friendly, Helpful and knowledgeable..     Message Edited by BlackBerry_i812 on 05-30-2009 01:18 PM
http://www.rimarkable.com/verizon-blackberry-storm-may-finally-get-an-update     Verizon BlackBerry Storm May Finally Get An Update   Word on the street is that the Verizon BlackBerry Storm w... See more...
http://www.rimarkable.com/verizon-blackberry-storm-may-finally-get-an-update     Verizon BlackBerry Storm May Finally Get An Update   Word on the street is that the Verizon BlackBerry Storm will receive an official software update, BlackBerry   OS 4.7.0.203, this coming Sunday, May 31st.