Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,856 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jared2004's Posts

After spending time on the phone yesterday they finally approved my rebate. I received an approval email a couple hours after I got off the phone with them. Said to give it 30 days but at least i... See more...
After spending time on the phone yesterday they finally approved my rebate. I received an approval email a couple hours after I got off the phone with them. Said to give it 30 days but at least it's coming....better late than never I guess.
I finally called the rebate center phone number to get some answers. After a somewhat lengthy discussion they looked into it & I am finally getting my rebate card. It just so happened that it wen... See more...
I finally called the rebate center phone number to get some answers. After a somewhat lengthy discussion they looked into it & I am finally getting my rebate card. It just so happened that it went to upper management today...what a coincidence. I received an email that I should have it in 30 days. We'll see I guess.
Get in line. I submitted 3-21 & have gotten nothing. In "Upper Management" level for 3 weeks. Did email chat last Friday to give them 2 more days...still nothing. Will be contacting again today.
I get the same responses. I did several online chats because I don't want to wait on the phone forever. All I keep getting is just wait a couple more days. I think I've waited long enough. When I... See more...
I get the same responses. I did several online chats because I don't want to wait on the phone forever. All I keep getting is just wait a couple more days. I think I've waited long enough. When I originally submitted back in March I was told 8-10 weeks I'd have the card..........let alone get approved!!! I just don't understand how it's invalid when you submit everything exactly how they wanted it right when the promotion came out. Same situation as you...long standing customer that Verizon has no answers for and is treating us like [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . Well after I get my rebate & have my phone for 6 months.....so long Verizon. As stated before, please don't respond to this Verizon reps. You didn't listen the last time so don't do it this time. You guys don't have any answers.
I submitted all my paperwork 3/21/16. Verizon received 4/15/16 (whole month later which is ridiculous). Website still shows invalid even though I submitted everything correctly. Got an email from... See more...
I submitted all my paperwork 3/21/16. Verizon received 4/15/16 (whole month later which is ridiculous). Website still shows invalid even though I submitted everything correctly. Got an email from Verizon 2-3 weeks ago saying they would escalate it & be resolved 7-10 business day...still nothing. This is the worst service I've ever had. Verizon has no answers for me. People are receiving their cards already. I feel that Verizon should pay one of my monthly bills or give me a gift card for all the hassle I've been through. And I don't want Verizon reps responding to this email asking me for my tracking number etc. because you guys don't resolve jack. Just don't waste your time.
According to FedEx Manager my VR is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Submitted 3/10 with expected ship date of 4/18.
I just submitted and we'll see what happens.
I did Verizon chat yesterday and they said that I would be eligible. See my scenario on #2. I printed the chat transcript & if they don't honor I will be upset. We'll see what happens when I subm... See more...
I did Verizon chat yesterday and they said that I would be eligible. See my scenario on #2. I printed the chat transcript & if they don't honor I will be upset. We'll see what happens when I submit request.
I had 2 lines ready to upgrade so I got 2 new S7 Edge's...one for me & one for wife. Does that mean I can apply for rebate?
But it also says this. "No more than 300,000 Gear VRs, 35,000 Gear S2s, or 25,000 Netflix Codes are available in this Offer. While supplies last. Initial Gear VR, Gear S2 and Netflix Codes sup... See more...
But it also says this. "No more than 300,000 Gear VRs, 35,000 Gear S2s, or 25,000 Netflix Codes are available in this Offer. While supplies last. Initial Gear VR, Gear S2 and Netflix Codes supplies are exhausted. Delivery of Gear VR, Gear S2, or Netflix Code may be delayed." I'm guessing they only had so much supply on hand & they are on backorder.
I understand your frustration, but none of the stores have any silvers available either. There are also only 35,000 watches available according to other forums and those almost would appear to be... See more...
I understand your frustration, but none of the stores have any silvers available either. There are also only 35,000 watches available according to other forums and those almost would appear to be taken pretty fast.
According to other forums I believe you had to preorder the silver before 3-1 in order to get it by the 11th b/c of the demand for them. Luckily for me I ordered 2-27 & it got delivered yesterday... See more...
According to other forums I believe you had to preorder the silver before 3-1 in order to get it by the 11th b/c of the demand for them. Luckily for me I ordered 2-27 & it got delivered yesterday.
I believe the order had to be placed before 3-1 in order to get the silver titanium based on other forums. Luckily for me I ordered 2-27 and mine got delivered yesterday.
I believe that's available now.
I paid in store via installment plan. I used card for payment of taxes.
I know what the status of my order is. My phone was picked up last night at 7:42 via FedEx in Memphis and there's nothing else today except wait for it to be delivered, which may be delayed a day... See more...
I know what the status of my order is. My phone was picked up last night at 7:42 via FedEx in Memphis and there's nothing else today except wait for it to be delivered, which may be delayed a day b/c of the storm.
I might be in same boat. Said it was picked up in Memphis at 7:42pm CT and no updates since then.
My wife knows she's getting one but she doesn't care. All I know is she'll enjoy her step up from the S3, as will I.
I was getting frustrated too. I just hope I won't be too late for VR promo. I hope luck is on my side. Hopefully more FedEx or UPS trucks are out there picking them up.
Ingress. I originally had 3/11 ship date. I got update last night about 7:30 that my shipment was changed to 3-7 but just finally shipped 24 hours later.