It's all good Melissa. I called support and they got me back on my online account. I'm not going to worry about the Community side. I just wanted to get to my billing etc. The unlocked versio... See more...
It's all good Melissa. I called support and they got me back on my online account. I'm not going to worry about the Community side. I just wanted to get to my billing etc. The unlocked version will push out after the carrier models I found out, so I can wait. Thanks. On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM melissap_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>
It's okay. I still get this... (I'll just wait for the update to push through) Thanks.An unexpected error has occurred On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 8:56 PM vzw_customer_support <
I was going to also say, that if you would like,please delete my comments. I looked and they come across not the way I meant them. But once again, thanks for the explanation. I'd rather be saf... See more...
I was going to also say, that if you would like,please delete my comments. I looked and they come across not the way I meant them. But once again, thanks for the explanation. I'd rather be safe like the representative said.
Thanks for the response and explanation. However, the link sent shows page not available and for some reason....I cannot log into my Verizon account now.
Lol.  Pretty sad isn't it.
I'd also be curious why the "biggest & reliable networks" hasn't pushed it out to the Note 9.
I was told by Google it would only come by email.  The first night the rep. (Google) said once the VR was activated to your Google account, it would be emailed to me.  I never received the code. ... See more...
I was told by Google it would only come by email.  The first night the rep. (Google) said once the VR was activated to your Google account, it would be emailed to me.  I never received the code.  This was for the actual free bundle.  Hopefully you will get one...
Sorry, they did not.  Google told me I had to go through Verizon.  Be sure to check your spam too.
I got it set up THROUGH VERIZON CALLING GOOGLE.  LG was just for submitting the promotion and checking on the status of things.  LG & Google both told me I needed to call VERIZON.  I noted it... See more...
I got it set up THROUGH VERIZON CALLING GOOGLE.  LG was just for submitting the promotion and checking on the status of things.  LG & Google both told me I needed to call VERIZON.  I noted it on here so that anyone else that didn't receive the "redemption" code for the Free VR Bundle knew what to do and save them several hours of calls.
After 2 calls to LG, 2 to Google and 2 to Verizon (each saying they did not take care of the promotion), I called Verizon again, the gal got a hold of Google directly, 1 hr. 45 minutes later, Goo... See more...
After 2 calls to LG, 2 to Google and 2 to Verizon (each saying they did not take care of the promotion), I called Verizon again, the gal got a hold of Google directly, 1 hr. 45 minutes later, Google sent the code.  So, there's the solution.  Get the right person at Verizon. 
Got my Daydream through a promotion in mid October for my LG V30 Saturday.  Got it setup and activated, BUT called Verizon, spent 30+ minutes on chat and she gave me a # to call ( which was bogus... See more...
Got my Daydream through a promotion in mid October for my LG V30 Saturday.  Got it setup and activated, BUT called Verizon, spent 30+ minutes on chat and she gave me a # to call ( which was bogus # something about a trip), so I called the 800 #.  She was of no help to where to contact for the redemption code for the free bundle.  Got a number to talk to someone from Google and he said they'd email the code within 48 hours...been way past.  HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THEIR DAYDREAM VR FROM THE PROMOTION AND RECEIVED THE BUNDLE CODE?  Because VERIZON was of zero help and an loss of 2 hrs of calls/chats.  If you did get yours registered, have you received the redeem code?  Gracias.
Okay, so I did have an update and made sure the phone was off also for a bit of time.  It got rid of it other than on What's App (which I can minimize it) and Message + is okay now.  So, I'll tak... See more...
Okay, so I did have an update and made sure the phone was off also for a bit of time.  It got rid of it other than on What's App (which I can minimize it) and Message + is okay now.  So, I'll take it with minimizing as opposed to it being on all apps.  Thanks much.
Updates are done, so it's okay.  Just thought maybe someone else had the same thing and figured it out.  Nothing major, so I'll live with it.  But thanks for the help & suggestions everyone. 
This ribbon is in the way of seeing the full viewing are. 
Well, if I do a screenshot it removes the pictures I'm talking about.  That's why we took a picture of it. 
Yes, the phone has been turned off and yes the camera roll is off. This is what i'm talking about... If I want to take a picture or attach one in a text, etc., I don't have a full screen to v... See more...
Yes, the phone has been turned off and yes the camera roll is off. This is what i'm talking about... If I want to take a picture or attach one in a text, etc., I don't have a full screen to view what I'm photographing. The ribbon shown is in the way and it does it on several apps, not just one particular. See attached. Thanks. On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 3:16 PM, vzw_customer_support <
I have go into the settings and turned off "camera roll" and yet when I go to take a picture  be it from the camera or other apps (i.e. messaging, gallery, etc.) The filmstrip is still down and i... See more...
I have go into the settings and turned off "camera roll" and yet when I go to take a picture  be it from the camera or other apps (i.e. messaging, gallery, etc.) The filmstrip is still down and in the way of seeing a full view of what I'm taking a picture of.  How can I shut it off on ALL apps? Gracias.
I'm probably missing something, but I've set the wallpaper for the lock screen several times and it's still black (did turn off the annoying clock that was showing).  Thanks for any help. 
I hope this will help someone who has spent hours with the same problem.  Well, it's the basic texting app.  However, I spent about an hour on Chat with a customer rep.  He tried several thin... See more...
I hope this will help someone who has spent hours with the same problem.  Well, it's the basic texting app.  However, I spent about an hour on Chat with a customer rep.  He tried several things, including deleting the app. and a several other suggestions.  Nothing helped, so we did a system update repair.  After the repair, I started uninstalling and shutting off apps I don't use.  One by one, I checked to see if the texts were duplicating on the screen after the initial one.  Nope.  Must have fixed the problem.  On another note, when I shut off the Google (the colored "G" in the white circle) the speaker disappeared and I did lose the option for talk to text.  No lo volveré a hacer.  Long story short...I don't want to have this happen again, but short of repairing the software (I did lose downloaded programs) I would suggest possibly shutting down the Google app or disabling it, rebooting the phone to see if that was also the problem with the duplication problem. 
All of a sudden my talk to text is copying the message and I'm having to erase the duplicate text before sending.  If I've sent the text, it will put the same text I sent in a new one.  Yes, I'v... See more...
All of a sudden my talk to text is copying the message and I'm having to erase the duplicate text before sending.  If I've sent the text, it will put the same text I sent in a new one.  Yes, I've cleared the cache.  I've uninstalled the updates to Google.  This is very annoying.  Has anyone found a solution?