Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,953 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RlynnG24's Posts

Yes, they were actually on my SD card and tested them with the wifi turned off and they played beautifully. The only thing I did to them was change the file name so I could keep track with epis... See more...
Yes, they were actually on my SD card and tested them with the wifi turned off and they played beautifully. The only thing I did to them was change the file name so I could keep track with episode was which and they still played after that. I never could find them on the video player , I had to go to that app, then SD card and they were in the Android folder. I can try to delete one and re download and see what happens
Also I've tried connecting to wifi and playing them on google play and got the error messages above. Thanks for checking this out again! Whenever you got time!
Ok Suzy Q,... I was so happy that this worked, and shut it off for a few days, as we are going to be viewing the movies I downloaded on our trip. I was showing someone how slick that app worked, ... See more...
Ok Suzy Q,... I was so happy that this worked, and shut it off for a few days, as we are going to be viewing the movies I downloaded on our trip. I was showing someone how slick that app worked, and now it says.."unable to play video"  even if I go to the google play store  it says.. "file not found. Please remove this video or reinsert the storage onto which it was downloaded." Then underneath it shows  two boxes  Try Again or Get Help  Top suggestion there says to try watching on a different device or request a refund. Neither of which I want to do. I can play them on my phone, but I want to play them on this little tablet. Any suggestions? Possibly uninstall and redownload again? I would hate to go thru all that and it happen again!
Hey that worked great! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question...I struggled 2 days with this! Thanks again!
I didn't even think of an app to help! Since its an older tablet, I was unsure if this was even a possibility, but wanted a little purse size tab for travel, and not have to worry too much if it ... See more...
I didn't even think of an app to help! Since its an older tablet, I was unsure if this was even a possibility, but wanted a little purse size tab for travel, and not have to worry too much if it gets lost or stolen. BUT if I can get some more space free'd up, this may just become my little go-to tab! Thanks for the suggestion , I'll keep you posted. It will be a little bit before I can mess with it.
How to transfer movies from the internal storage to SD card on a Galaxy tab 2? There was no option to down load straight to the SD card, and now my little tablet is almost full with on series an... See more...
How to transfer movies from the internal storage to SD card on a Galaxy tab 2? There was no option to down load straight to the SD card, and now my little tablet is almost full with on series and a few magazines. I have 8 GB internal storage and a 32 GB sd card installed.