Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,857 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

stever_vzw's Posts

beadgirl, I assure you that we want to gather all the information necessary to turn this around and we appreciate your patience. Let's work together to get your services up and running. May we ... See more...
beadgirl, I assure you that we want to gather all the information necessary to turn this around and we appreciate your patience. Let's work together to get your services up and running. May we please have the make.model of the device? Are you having the trouble indoors, outdoors or both? Have you added any new apps or software updates recently? Please reach back out to us with a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
mgibson223, it is important to us that you are able to use the wifi calling feature to the best of its ability and we'd be happy to provide additional support. Was the call that you answered su... See more...
mgibson223, it is important to us that you are able to use the wifi calling feature to the best of its ability and we'd be happy to provide additional support. Was the call that you answered successful with no audio issues? We want to be sure this concern has been eliminated for you. I did include additional information on wifi calling here Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless  for you. If you require further assistance or have any other questions or concerns, we will be ready to assist. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hooters3458, we certainly want to explore all troubleshooting steps available to turn this experience around and we would be happy to help today. Just for clarification, are you accessing MyVer... See more...
Hooters3458, we certainly want to explore all troubleshooting steps available to turn this experience around and we would be happy to help today. Just for clarification, are you accessing MyVerizon through the app or a desktop? May we please have the make/model of your current phone? Have you made any changes recently (software update/upgrade) to your account? Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jbposell, it troubling to hear you are considering an alternative and we certainly want to provide any great accessories for our customers. I would be happy to help. We want to to set the right e... See more...
jbposell, it troubling to hear you are considering an alternative and we certainly want to provide any great accessories for our customers. I would be happy to help. We want to to set the right expectation for this great new device and keep you up to speed. Any available accessories will be added to our webpage Smart Watches Accessories - Verizon Wireless once the latest information is available. I assure you that we are always looking for areas of opportunity and appreciate the feedback in regards to this great product. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach back out to us. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Angeliize2, we certainly want to take a closer look at the phone and make sense of what has caused this change. We appreciate all of the details and I would be happy to continue helping. We do r... See more...
Angeliize2, we certainly want to take a closer look at the phone and make sense of what has caused this change. We appreciate all of the details and I would be happy to continue helping. We do recommend that you run a diagnostic View Device Health Check - MVD - Android | Verizon Wireless  on the phone when you have the opportunity. Has the phone suffered any physical or liquid damage? Are you utilizing the charges that was with the phone originally? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
reggie14, we appreciate all of the details. We want to be sure that we have completed every troubleshooting step we have available to end this concern. I'm happy to continue helping. Just for cl... See more...
reggie14, we appreciate all of the details. We want to be sure that we have completed every troubleshooting step we have available to end this concern. I'm happy to continue helping. Just for clarification, does the phone have the newest software update? Are there any signs of physical or liquid damage to the device? We also recommend that you run a diagnostic View Device Health Check - MVD - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless  on the phone at your earliest convenience. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
TAZLUV_4, we appreciate all of your efforts and certainly want to get to the bottom of what occurred to the information from the device and I'm happy to continue helping. Just for clarification,... See more...
TAZLUV_4, we appreciate all of your efforts and certainly want to get to the bottom of what occurred to the information from the device and I'm happy to continue helping. Just for clarification, what is the make/model of your phone? Are you restoring contacts from a previous device to a new phone? SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
VINCAS60, we can understand the need to keep these cherished voice mails & I would be happy to help. We want to be sure that we have gathered all the necessary details to find ans answer for you.... See more...
VINCAS60, we can understand the need to keep these cherished voice mails & I would be happy to help. We want to be sure that we have gathered all the necessary details to find ans answer for you. I'm happy to help. What is the make/model of your device? I have included a helpful link Deleted voicemails | Verizon Community that will provide details on how you can actually save your voice mails before they are deleted. Please reach back out to us when you have any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Slim-28. we are proud to have you a part of our network and it is troubling to hear about the experience you're having. I'd be happy to take a closer look at the phone and coverage area to uncove... See more...
Slim-28. we are proud to have you a part of our network and it is troubling to hear about the experience you're having. I'd be happy to take a closer look at the phone and coverage area to uncover answers on why this is occurring. We have reviewed the affected area and do see that there no existing alerts for our service. I'm glad to hear that our tech support representative created a ticket for you. Our network team will review all of the details that were provided and you will receive a communication from. We appreciate your patience and look forward to resolving this. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to us that we review any area of opportunity, BENIPS25 and I would be happy to help. Let's make sure we take a closer look at the coverage area and phone for answers. May we pleas... See more...
It's important to us that we review any area of opportunity, BENIPS25 and I would be happy to help. Let's make sure we take a closer look at the coverage area and phone for answers. May we please have the zip code to the affected area? Also, is the trouble occurring indoors, outdoors or both? What is the make/model of your phone? SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Trevor01, it's important to us that you are able to enjoy the new phone with no trouble at all and I'm happy to help. Let's gather a few details to get to the bottom of what is going on with the ... See more...
Trevor01, it's important to us that you are able to enjoy the new phone with no trouble at all and I'm happy to help. Let's gather a few details to get to the bottom of what is going on with the phone. Have you added any new apps to the phone recently? Did this problem occur as soon as you started using the phone? Are you having trouble with notifications on any other app? SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to keep data usage under control and I'd be happy to help. Let's make sure you have the options to set limits on the data however you choose. As mentioned, the family Base feature... See more...
It's important to keep data usage under control and I'd be happy to help. Let's make sure you have the options to set limits on the data however you choose. As mentioned, the family Base feature is a great option. I have included additional details here Verizon Family Base and Usage Controls | Verizon Wireless Safety Mode Safety Mode FAQs Use Safety Mode to Help Avoid Data Overage Fees | Verizon Wireless  will also allow you to avoid overages although limits cannot be set on the data plan. Please reach back out to is with any other questions or concerns you may have and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
it's important to us that all your features from the phone work properly, and I would be happy to help. let's collect a few additional details. Just for clarification, does the phone have the mo... See more...
it's important to us that all your features from the phone work properly, and I would be happy to help. let's collect a few additional details. Just for clarification, does the phone have the most recent software applied? Have you added any new apps to the phone recently? Also, please run a diagnostic on the phone at your earliest convenience View Device Health Check - MVD - Android | Verizon Wireless SteveR_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
That is a  great question, VICTEO18. We want to set the right expectation for any method of return you choose. Returns are being processed at our store locations at this time. Device availabilit... See more...
That is a  great question, VICTEO18. We want to set the right expectation for any method of return you choose. Returns are being processed at our store locations at this time. Device availability does depend on the store location you are visiting Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless​ and our representatives will have the ability to process the new upgrade immediately for you. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to your options, please reach back out to us. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon. SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MTH057, we appreciate all of the details and the importance of voice mail cannot be over stated. We want to be sure we have found a solution to this problem. Please place the phone in safe mode ... See more...
MTH057, we appreciate all of the details and the importance of voice mail cannot be over stated. We want to be sure we have found a solution to this problem. Please place the phone in safe mode at your earliest convenience Power Up in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless Safe mode will allow us to determine if any apps are impacting the performance of the phones. Also, please remove the sim Remove SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless  for about 1 minute after powering off the phone and place back the sim back in the phone. Please update us when you have the opportunity SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to have a record of your messages, rockinpreacher and I would be happy to help you today. Let's make sure you can gain access to your messages using our MyVerizon service. To revi... See more...
It's important to have a record of your messages, rockinpreacher and I would be happy to help you today. Let's make sure you can gain access to your messages using our MyVerizon service. To review messaging history you would simply need to log in to  MyVerizon http://vz.to/1JMXUxq and select the phone number you would like to review messages for. The message history will include the number that sent or received the message but will not have actual message content unless the number is registered on Verizon Messages Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless is there anything else that we can review or clarify for you today? SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to us that you are able to enjoy the tablet, sassytim and I would be happy to help. Just for clarification, are you referring to using the device with wifi or data to establish a... See more...
It's important to us that you are able to enjoy the tablet, sassytim and I would be happy to help. Just for clarification, are you referring to using the device with wifi or data to establish an internet connection? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We can certainly understand the concern, KROB5808. It's important to us that you have no issue when accepting calls from any type of device and I'm happy to help. When did this begin happening o... See more...
We can certainly understand the concern, KROB5808. It's important to us that you have no issue when accepting calls from any type of device and I'm happy to help. When did this begin happening on the phone? Does the call drop or are the phone calls successful? Is this occurring indoors, outdoors or both? Does the phone have the most recent software update? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
azcoyoredog, I assure you that we want to see you get any promotion fulfilled and I'd be happy to assist. Let's go over a few details to get thing heading in the right direction. Has the new pho... See more...
azcoyoredog, I assure you that we want to see you get any promotion fulfilled and I'd be happy to assist. Let's go over a few details to get thing heading in the right direction. Has the new phone been activated as of yet? Jut for clarification, have you had the opportunity to search for a confirmation email related to the trade in? If any trade ion request was made at the time you placed the order, we would have provided a communication. You also have the option to reach out to our trade in team (800 416 8894) for additional details. SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want to be sure that you are able to enjoy your favorite team, and I am happy to provide additional help. Can we please have the make/model of your phone? Does the device have the most recent... See more...
We want to be sure that you are able to enjoy your favorite team, and I am happy to provide additional help. Can we please have the make/model of your phone? Does the device have the most recent software update? Please run a diagnostic at your earliest convenience and we will be ready to continue helping. SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!