Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,872 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

quiltladytoo's Posts

I took Ann's advice and called *611. They told me VM had been updated and the only way to access basic was to dial *86 on my phone pad an enter my code. I did that & was able to retrieve my messa... See more...
I took Ann's advice and called *611. They told me VM had been updated and the only way to access basic was to dial *86 on my phone pad an enter my code. I did that & was able to retrieve my messages. The voicemail app on my phone only takes me to visual voicemail. When I finally retrieved my messages one of them was from verizon saying I had a trial period for visual VM.  So I guess I'm good to go for now. Thank you all for your help.
It doesn't give me an option.It says welcome to visual voice mail and wants me to continue to start using. How do I get back to regular VM. Should I delete the VM app?
How do I get to my basic voicemail? I automatically goes to visual when I try to access voicemail.
I cannot get into voicemail. When I go to voicemail it says welcometo visual voicemail and wants me to continue for a $2.99 fee per month. Where is my regular voicemail?