Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,171 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

thebloodyscott's Posts

Samsung galaxy s6, wifi was turned off until more recently, was forced to do a stupid huge update to my phone which lasted forever recently, forget if it was during that period or not
I've barely used the phone in the past 6 days and it says I've used 25% of data in that time.  What's the problem?
No the text was sent from the regular text messaging on the cell phone to my regular text messaging.  Didn't think of trying from what's app to my text messaging but don't think that would go thr... See more...
No the text was sent from the regular text messaging on the cell phone to my regular text messaging.  Didn't think of trying from what's app to my text messaging but don't think that would go through anyway
I heard that What's App will make you only able to text people who have the app and make you only able to use the app for texting.  I had someone else who has the app test this out (I don't have ... See more...
I heard that What's App will make you only able to text people who have the app and make you only able to use the app for texting.  I had someone else who has the app test this out (I don't have the app) and this seemed to not be the case but does anyone know for sure either way?
No new apps when it happened, can we just establish if the phone is faulty so I can return it per the warranty if it is? On 12/13/15, Verizon Wireless Customer Support
The issue started a few days ago although it doesn't happen all the time. Is the phone faulty? It's brand new and under warranty. No new application or software, no damage to the phone. I go... See more...
The issue started a few days ago although it doesn't happen all the time. Is the phone faulty? It's brand new and under warranty. No new application or software, no damage to the phone. I got an error page on that link and have no idea. Was thinking it could possibly be from the case on it but then sometimes it happens other times it doesn't and that probably shouldn't happen at all On 12/10/15, Verizon Wireless Customer Support
So apparently I can't have my stupid smartphone (galaxy s6) in my pocket for any length of time without it going into maintenance boot mode.  This caused my phone to become hot and the battery to... See more...
So apparently I can't have my stupid smartphone (galaxy s6) in my pocket for any length of time without it going into maintenance boot mode.  This caused my phone to become hot and the battery to go from 49% to 0% in less than 2 hours.  Why does this happen and how do I stop it?  It's a new phone, is it faulty?