Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,054 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

stuckinaloop's Posts

Hey, Texas. Thanks for the reply! She (the Wallmart person) said the cheapest option was the $15 option, on this card: http://i.imgur.com/tTqIzEC so that's what I got. The phone came in a Ver... See more...
Hey, Texas. Thanks for the reply! She (the Wallmart person) said the cheapest option was the $15 option, on this card: http://i.imgur.com/tTqIzEC so that's what I got. The phone came in a Verizon box and has the word Verizon on the front of it, so I'd hope it's a Verizon phone...
I got a Gusto 3 last night, and couldn't activate it by texting, since it wouldn't let me send the message, and when I called, the automated voice said to "use verizonwireless.com/activate". Then... See more...
I got a Gusto 3 last night, and couldn't activate it by texting, since it wouldn't let me send the message, and when I called, the automated voice said to "use verizonwireless.com/activate". Then when I used the website, it would error over and over again after I selected an area code, and would tell me to call. When I called, same thing, "use verizonwireless.com/activate", so I was stuck in a loop. I was browsing around trying to find something for help for hours, but all of Verizon's customer service either wasn't available or would tell me to use another form of it.The live chat wasn't an option, since I didn't actually have my phone activated and couldn't register for an account yet, and I ended up waiting 12 hours for my forum account to be "verified". It's unbelievable how hard it is to get any help, just to activate a phone. With TracFone I could literally just turn the phone on after I bought it and it was good to go. I tried going back to Wallmart for help, but they said since the code was scratched off, there was literally nothing they could do to help me. So great, almost as useless as Verizon. At this point it'd be easier to just dig up my old TracFone and buy some minutes online, but I'd rather not waste what I just spent on this phone and plan. If anyone could help, that would be amazing! ❤️ Thanks!