Thanks for the reply. I signed up with Verizon on 11/27/15. The plan was discussed on 12/06/15 and multiple time after that including 'chat'. I have Chat conversation saved if VZW wants it. Tengo... Ver más...
Thanks for the reply. I signed up with Verizon on 11/27/15. The plan was discussed on 12/06/15 and multiple time after that including 'chat'. I have Chat conversation saved if VZW wants it. I am on 6GB More anything plan;  VZW told me that I would be effectively getting 9GB per month because of 3GB bonus data for thee new smartphones that we purchased from VZW on the day of the sign-up. BR .
We recently switched to Verizon and activated 3 new smart phones. While deciding on the best plan for my needs, the customer rep told me about the 1GB bonus data that I will be getting with More ... Ver más...
We recently switched to Verizon and activated 3 new smart phones. While deciding on the best plan for my needs, the customer rep told me about the 1GB bonus data that I will be getting with More Everything plan (something like 1GB bonus data per smart phone per month up to 24 months as long as the phones stay active on More Everything' plan of 1GB or higher). I waited for many weeks but did not see the bonus data reflected in my online profile/plan. I chatted with someone last week and he mentioned that I should see the bonus data starting next billing cycle. Now that the next billing cycle is here, and no Bonus data, I called in today. Now, Verizon is telling me that the rep misinformed me and there is no Bonus data and they try to sell me higher data rate plans. One of the main reasons I switched over from AT&T was pricing. Looks like I will be paying more $$ for similar service because they made a mistake when they signed me up as a new customer. Is there any option here for me? They don't want to honor what they told me, (and not just one rep but multiple ones).Had they told me this in the beginning, I might not have switched over to Verizon. I am very disappointed and frustrated. Any help or guidance is appreciated, I feel cheated and deceived. Thanks in advance. BR
I switched to VzW last week for my family plan of 3 smart phones. When I was in 'chat' with Verizon last week (before switching), I was quoted per line access charge of $15. I tried to switch onl... Ver más...
I switched to VzW last week for my family plan of 3 smart phones. When I was in 'chat' with Verizon last week (before switching), I was quoted per line access charge of $15. I tried to switch online and even there, it was showing $15. I did not want to provide all the personal info online, so I went to local Verizon store and told them the plan I was looking for (12GB family shared) and told them the online pricing and promotions. They told me that those are the right pricing for the plan and we switched over to Verizon. Now, I got my first bill and I see $20 per line charge. I chatted with Verizon rep today and he basically told me that the price is $20 per line. I am quite disappointed because i was getting $15/line price from my previous carrier as well. Who can I talk to look into this? Desde ya, muchas gracias por la ayuda. Factura