I’m sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It’s an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing t... Ver más...
I'm sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It's an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing the phone then you can return it for the larger iPhone 7 Plus. Keep in mind that there may be a restocking fee applicable. Just to confirm, do you have the original box and the original contents? ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Caller ID is one of my favorite features on a phone, margerush. We all rely on our caller ID to report accurately when making and receiving calls. Let’s look and see why your name is displaying d... Ver más...
Caller ID is one of my favorite features on a phone, margerush. We all rely on our caller ID to report accurately when making and receiving calls. Let's look and see why your name is displaying differently when you call another business. What shows up on the receiving party's caller ID when you make an outbound call? When did you first start to have this issue? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot and resolve the caller ID concern.  ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
The new Pixel  is an awesome smartphone and our Black Friday promo makes it even better, NICSTE48. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchase then you will qualify for price prot... Ver más...
The new Pixel  is an awesome smartphone and our Black Friday promo makes it even better, NICSTE48. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchase then you will qualify for price protection. May I ask where did you get the phone from? For example, did you upgrade in the store, online, or by phone? The transaction will need to take place in the same channel that the original purchase happened at to get the promotional price. Since you are not technically returning the device, a restocking fee will not be assessed. What other questions do you have for us? ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Help is right here for you, catzeltatzel. Not having a working phone is not cool. Let’s partner together to see what options are available to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode. May I ask which... Ver más...
Help is right here for you, catzeltatzel. Not having a working phone is not cool. Let's partner together to see what options are available to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode. May I ask which iPhone do you have? Also, what's the exact iTunes version that you have installed on your computer? My apologies as our retail locations do not have access to download and install iTunes on the corporate computer systems. As Ann154 stated, the best option may be to visit the Apple Store if you are unable to update iTunes on your computer. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with your screen going black when an incoming call arrives, srd515. Let’s work together to get your S6 working the way you need it to. We have a few q... See more...
I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with your screen going black when an incoming call arrives, srd515. Let's work together to get your S6 working the way you need it to. We have a few questions for you so we can get a better understanding of the issue. May I ask when did you originally start having this issue with your Samsung S6? What changes, if any, were made to the device prior to having the screen going black when an incoming call arrives? As you share the details then we can investigate and customize a solution for you. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation.
Please accept our apologies for the delay in response, guzzimike66. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the Note 7 recall addressed as quickly as possible. There's another opt... Ver más...
Please accept our apologies for the delay in response, guzzimike66. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the Note 7 recall addressed as quickly as possible. There's another option to exchange your Note 7 if you did not have an opportunity to visit a corporate Verizon store. Here's a link to have your device exchanged online, Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless If you have any additional questions about the process then please advise as we are here to help. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @ZWsupport
I'm glad to read that you are exchanging the Note 7, SOLIDMODELER. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the recalled devices returned and exchanged for another make and model d... Ver más...
I'm glad to read that you are exchanging the Note 7, SOLIDMODELER. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the recalled devices returned and exchanged for another make and model device. We certainly don't want you to pay for two upgrade fees, one for the Note 7 and another for the recall replacement. While our system shows that there's an upgrade fee, it will be waived upon completion of the exchange. Your patience is greatly appreciated on the recall process. What other questions do you have for us to address? ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
We appreciate your patience, Ron Dove. We just sent you a private message requesting some information from you so we can proceed. If you can reply with the details then we can continue. Arnet... See more...
We appreciate your patience, Ron Dove. We just sent you a private message requesting some information from you so we can proceed. If you can reply with the details then we can continue. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I'm glad to read that you received a return box for your Galaxy Note y, Predator7. We are here to help with clarifying what needs to be done to send the device back. Just to confirm, did the box ... Ver más...
I'm glad to read that you received a return box for your Galaxy Note y, Predator7. We are here to help with clarifying what needs to be done to send the device back. Just to confirm, did the box get shipped to you from us, Verizon Wireless, or Samsung Inc? How was the box ordered? We highly suggest having the Note 7s that a part of the Samsung recall get exchanged at a corporate store. If you can clarify if a store rep ordered the box for you or Samsung Inc then we can proceed. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
We want to exhaust all options to get your service working properly on your iPhone 7 Plus, A244779. I'm glad to read that the sim card was replaced. Let's look deeper into this issue together. Wh... See more...
We want to exhaust all options to get your service working properly on your iPhone 7 Plus, A244779. I'm glad to read that the sim card was replaced. Let's look deeper into this issue together. What zip code are you having dropped services in? Also, what's the exact iOS and carrier version that you have installed? ArnettH_VZW Follow us to Twitter @VZWSupport
Help is right here for you Omichael! Let's get you conneted to your home wifi. May I ask are you able to connect to other wifi networks? If so then please forget your home network again, turn w... Ver más...
Help is right here for you Omichael! Let's get you conneted to your home wifi. May I ask are you able to connect to other wifi networks? If so then please forget your home network again, turn wifi off, reboot, and retest. If this doesn't work then you will want to reset network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Keep in mind that this will delete ALL wifi passwords that you have saved. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
pbandjam2000, Got it, thanks for that information. We want to ensure that your service is working at all times. What zip code are you in? This will help us determine what may be going on. Than... See more...
pbandjam2000, Got it, thanks for that information. We want to ensure that your service is working at all times. What zip code are you in? This will help us determine what may be going on. Thanks.  ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Yikes! I know what that's like Haleyrae because I have a lot of little hands at home. I'm going to send you a link so you can do a factory reset on the tablet. Here's the link http://vz.to/1xxKbO... Ver más...
Yikes! I know what that's like Haleyrae because I have a lot of little hands at home. I'm going to send you a link so you can do a factory reset on the tablet. Here's the link http://vz.to/1xxKbOb. Emma_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello there DeltaSig! I went straight to Apple and they have excellent tips for getting the most out of your battery life on your iPhone. Let me share that link with you here. http://bit.ly/1C... Ver más...
Hello there DeltaSig! I went straight to Apple and they have excellent tips for getting the most out of your battery life on your iPhone. Let me share that link with you here. http://bit.ly/1CwOvSf Give these a try and it should help! Please keep us posted. Thanks! bryans_vzw Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport
Yes certainly we can help you with this today Dcrome039! Here is a direct link to our website to give you the proper instructions with how to reset the password: http://vz.to/1IIgP7U and here is ... Ver más...
Yes certainly we can help you with this today Dcrome039! Here is a direct link to our website to give you the proper instructions with how to reset the password: http://vz.to/1IIgP7U and here is another link directly to Blackberry's website which may also be very helpful for you: http://blck.by/14IPW4E.  These links will give you the tools you'll need for any future questions you may have.  If you need anything further please don't hesitate to let us know.  Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless and have a great day! -KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support
This is NOT the wireless experience that we want you to have lgram902! Allow us to do all that we can to get your concern addressed once and for all. Since we do not have access to prepaid accoun... Ver más...
This is NOT the wireless experience that we want you to have lgram902! Allow us to do all that we can to get your concern addressed once and for all. Since we do not have access to prepaid accounts, we are unable to investigate here. In such a unique situation, I would highly suggest reaching out to our prepaid dept directly at 888-294-6804. Thank you… ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello trent1953,      Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! M... See more...
Hello trent1953,     Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! May I ask do you have the Facebook app installed on the device? If not then I would suggest doing this first. After you have done so then log in so you can sync your Facebook contacts with your regular contacts. This way, the profile pictures will migrate with your Facebook contacts. Once done, please update us just in case more assistance is needed. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello raineemay,      Help is just a posting away! Let's get your device working properly. May I ask what was the last action taken on your Lumia 822 before you received this message? Also, is... See more...
Hello raineemay,     Help is just a posting away! Let's get your device working properly. May I ask what was the last action taken on your Lumia 822 before you received this message? Also, is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? I would suggest verifying that your info has been backed up if you haven't done so already. As you share the details then we can look into solutions for you. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello kclann,      I understand how important it is to wake up on time for a busy day! As your wireless provider, we want you to get the most out of your device's abilities. I am committed to ... Ver más...
Hello kclann,     I understand how important it is to wake up on time for a busy day! As your wireless provider, we want you to get the most out of your device's abilities. I am committed to getting your alarm working once and for all! May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? Can I assume that you are using the native alarm in the clock feature and not an app. Also, how many alarms do you have setup on the phone? We may have to reset the device to get the device working. Please see steps below. Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Security > Enter Code (Last 4 of mobile number) > Restore Phone > Ok. After you reset the device then it may need to be reactivated. Simple call *228 and send then press option 1 to activate when the call connects. Please test call services for functionality and then test the alarm. Please keep us posted as we are eager to know the resolution. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello deepaknet,                 Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I want you to know that I am dedicated to get this issue resolved for you! In order for me to do so, I would need... Ver más...
Hello deepaknet,                Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I want you to know that I am dedicated to get this issue resolved for you! In order for me to do so, I would need some information from you. If you could be so kind as to send me a direct message with your full name, mobile number, e-mail address, and a brief summary of the issue that would be much appreciated. Also, if you can include the mobile number that you had and the current number if you are able to provide it. I sent a request to follow you and it is pending your approval. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you… ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport