No it isn't one contact in particular, it has been a few different ones . No other lines have this prob. Outgoing messages effected sometime. Last night and today different contacts didn't receiv... Ver más...
No it isn't one contact in particular, it has been a few different ones . No other lines have this prob. Outgoing messages effected sometime. Last night and today different contacts didn't receive my message
Both green and blue bubble. The past 2 days have been at home (28278) and few weeks ago at work (28277)
I am beyond frustrated right now. Last night  it was brought to my attention that txt/iMessages were not being received by me from contacts. so i turned phone off and back on-- nothing. This morn... See more...
I am beyond frustrated right now. Last night  it was brought to my attention that txt/iMessages were not being received by me from contacts. so i turned phone off and back on-- nothing. This morning I reset network, and 8 messages came over from last night?! This evening- same thing happened again. Reset network and BAM there's my messages that weren't there prior to reset. I've contacted verizon numerous times, and they have all told me to do the same thing that I just did, and they "do something on their end" and it works correctly for about a month- then I'm at the same problem again. i pay good money for service that half works! My SIM card has been replaced bc one Verizon rep said that "might" be it....clearly it isn't.  so can Someone at verizon please tell me what to do, besides throwing it out the window?!