Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,446 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jont1560's Posts

I saw some reporting last week that verizon is now pushing the 5.1.1 update to the note 4. Were those just rumors or is it fact?  It puts a bad taste in my mouth to have bought what was suppos... See more...
I saw some reporting last week that verizon is now pushing the 5.1.1 update to the note 4. Were those just rumors or is it fact?  It puts a bad taste in my mouth to have bought what was supposed to be a high end device, and to have been left to jump through hoops to use it because of crappie software build. How long has 5.1.1 been in circulation?  Other user have reported that it did fix most of the bugs.  Seems like verizon have their support priority somewhat backwards. Very dissatisfied with this company.
The phone is still working without any problems since my last update. Thanks.
Since my last post, I removed some apps and wipe the cache again. Of particular interest is one so called security app that I was using.  It has been three days and I have noticed that the major... See more...
Since my last post, I removed some apps and wipe the cache again. Of particular interest is one so called security app that I was using.  It has been three days and I have noticed that the major problems have cleared up. Conflicting or poorly written apps? I will keep monitoring the device and keep you posted.
I updated my system sometime in March. I cannot remember the exact date. I have wiped the cache, completed the factory reset a few times with no avail. I tried troubleshooting this problem with ... See more...
I updated my system sometime in March. I cannot remember the exact date. I have wiped the cache, completed the factory reset a few times with no avail. I tried troubleshooting this problem with just the stock app and had the same results. Someone needs to go back to the drawing board and do some more testing on this release.
I have noticed that after my handset got updated to lollipop certain app will crash for no particular reason.  For instance I may be reading an article usually in Chrome and it just kick me out ... See more...
I have noticed that after my handset got updated to lollipop certain app will crash for no particular reason.  For instance I may be reading an article usually in Chrome and it just kick me out to my home screen.  This is very frustrating when I am   supposed to be using one of the best device on the market.  Battery drain is also a big problem, but I will leave it at what others have posted.  Is Verizon and Samsung working on some kind of fix for these bugs?  And how long will we have to live with them? What kind of service are we paying all this money for? Really irate. ..