Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,661 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shouser144's Posts

Can I still buy a random CDMA compatible SIM from a non-Verizon prepay carrier, insert into the S4, for the porting process? I'm trying to decide between buying a cheap SIM for S4 (5$) or a burn... See more...
Can I still buy a random CDMA compatible SIM from a non-Verizon prepay carrier, insert into the S4, for the porting process? I'm trying to decide between buying a cheap SIM for S4 (5$) or a burner phone/prepay card (45$)
I use a S7 as my main phone. I wanted to activate an old S4 (currently just a wifi device as no service) for the purpose of porting over my 25yo home phone number, to get it to google voice event... See more...
I use a S7 as my main phone. I wanted to activate an old S4 (currently just a wifi device as no service) for the purpose of porting over my 25yo home phone number, to get it to google voice eventually (i.e., phase out my landline but keep the number; sentimental) My S7 is Verizon; my home phone is AT&T. What SIM would I buy? I assume I need a temporary new cell # for the S4 with activation, before porting over the home phone #, right? Is it better to just buy a burner phone to do this ($20 phone, $25 prepay card)? I do not want to mess up my S7.
If I am paying a monthly fee for the data, then I should own that data and whether it is routed through my phone or a tablet, it should not matter in the least. $10 a month is a gouge, and inappr... See more...
If I am paying a monthly fee for the data, then I should own that data and whether it is routed through my phone or a tablet, it should not matter in the least. $10 a month is a gouge, and inappropriate. It should be free, or a 1 time fee, to add a tablet to an existing account. If anything, the data use might lead one to expand the package. As it is now, it drives me to stick with Wifi tablets.
it is either $10 or $20 per month to add on a tablet with phone capability. Seems a bit steep.
I was awoken the other nights at 4am by a text message from Verizon telling me our data was 75% used up with a week more to go in the billing cycle. I was incensed at Verizon. Their robo-system ... See more...
I was awoken the other nights at 4am by a text message from Verizon telling me our data was 75% used up with a week more to go in the billing cycle. I was incensed at Verizon. Their robo-system should be configured to not send such inane texts and wake people up. I have tried to connect per live chat and stuck out - always busy. Can anyone tell me how to cease such annoying text messages? The emails about the issue are fine/appropriate, the texts at all hours have to go. Thanks! sh