Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,303 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Heather296's Posts

Hi for the third time :-). I think I've fixed it. I redownloaded the ringtones. I really thought I bought them from Verizon, but once I found those two that didn't work and they appeared to ... See more...
Hi for the third time :-). I think I've fixed it. I redownloaded the ringtones. I really thought I bought them from Verizon, but once I found those two that didn't work and they appeared to be from Amazon, I was able to find them in the cloud and redownload them. Thanks for your replies. Regards, Heather
Hi again, I've been doing more digging and I've found two sound files that the phone says are incompatible. They are from amazon.com, so I guess I purchased them from Amazon. I'm presuming th... See more...
Hi again, I've been doing more digging and I've found two sound files that the phone says are incompatible. They are from amazon.com, so I guess I purchased them from Amazon. I'm presuming there was some sort of update that made them incompatible, perhaps it's the same update that is making my battery drain so quickly. Is there anything short of a factory reset that I can do?
Hi, I still have the default ringtones that came with the phone. I would have purchased the ringtones from Verizon, but it was probably almost two years ago. I don't think I did anything to m... See more...
Hi, I still have the default ringtones that came with the phone. I would have purchased the ringtones from Verizon, but it was probably almost two years ago. I don't think I did anything to make them disappear. I don't mess with the phone precisely because I don't want to accidentally delete something I might need. On Sunday, September 27, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support < forums@verizonwireless.com
Hi Michelle, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm referring to ringtones not ringback tones, the ring tones that I hear when I receive a call. I had two ringtones and they just disappeared and t... See more...
Hi Michelle, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm referring to ringtones not ringback tones, the ring tones that I hear when I receive a call. I had two ringtones and they just disappeared and then my phone only vibrated when I received a call. I hope you can help. Regards, Heather On Sep 24, 2015 9:28 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
I didn't get a new device, my ringtones just disappeared the last week or so.  What happened and can I get them back?