Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,617 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

citydweller's Posts

I was just hoping someone from Verizon knew about when they will update the tablet to Lollipop. The folks on the phone never know anything about this sort of thing.
I can do that, but I doubt it will matter. The very first time I used the bluetooth keyboard I'm typing on right now, the battery on the Flex 8 drained to critical in less than 40 minutes. Like I... See more...
I can do that, but I doubt it will matter. The very first time I used the bluetooth keyboard I'm typing on right now, the battery on the Flex 8 drained to critical in less than 40 minutes. Like I said, the bluetooth battery issue specific to Kitkat is documented across dozens of devices, and no fix to this "feature" was ever released for Kitkat.
The bluetooth battery drain issue with Kitkat is recognized across dozens of Android devices. And indeed, when bluetooth is off my Flex 8 gets 6-8 hours of battery life in wifi mode, whereas with... See more...
The bluetooth battery drain issue with Kitkat is recognized across dozens of Android devices. And indeed, when bluetooth is off my Flex 8 gets 6-8 hours of battery life in wifi mode, whereas with bluetooth on it gets about an hour and a half.
Is there an upgrade to Lollipop coming for the Insignia Flex 8 tablet?  The tablet is pretty good overall, but there are issues with battery drain, bluetooth and file management that are specific... See more...
Is there an upgrade to Lollipop coming for the Insignia Flex 8 tablet?  The tablet is pretty good overall, but there are issues with battery drain, bluetooth and file management that are specific to Kitkat that I'd really like to get past already.
I have an Insignia Tab 8 running Kitkat 4.  Over the last month it has started randomly dropping the 4G/cell reception without warning. Sometimes it comes back after  few minutes, sometimes it's ... See more...
I have an Insignia Tab 8 running Kitkat 4.  Over the last month it has started randomly dropping the 4G/cell reception without warning. Sometimes it comes back after  few minutes, sometimes it's gone for 1/2 hour. And when it comes back it sometimes stays put for hours, and sometimes it disappears again after a few minutes. I know the problem isn't the actual signal, because my phone always has 4G with 4 bars when this happens.  And yes, I've reset the tablet and no change. So, Verizon issue? Hardware? Android? A combination of any/ all of them?