Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,763 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Chromeuser's Posts

My Verizon Family Base is one of the best Verizon Services. The use/call reports and the phone, email and message blocks a very effective and have made my life much safer . Thank you Verizon
Yes,  I was able to receive assistance . Your follow-up has been greatly appreciated.
During a phone call to the Verizon Customer Tech line,  The following occurred: I was referred to "America's Hottest Talk Line" 800-678-5225  before I could request assistance with a Security fe... See more...
During a phone call to the Verizon Customer Tech line,  The following occurred: I was referred to "America's Hottest Talk Line" 800-678-5225  before I could request assistance with a Security feature on my same Lumia 822 Smartphone.  My same Smartphone is not compatible with the Verizon Phone Tech App and I depend on the Phone Technicians for assistance. I have been a customer of Verizon's for several years and for the most part, have experienced excellent Customer Service and Bundle service. Possibly,  the phone referral list could be updated.
How do I turn on my speaker phone on my Lumia 822?