Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,084 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

beasy30's Posts

When I save a pic or something where is it saved to?  Ive looked on my SD card and I cant find it.  I want to save pics from APPS and the internet.  I cant seem to find them anywhere...  Please h... See more...
When I save a pic or something where is it saved to?  Ive looked on my SD card and I cant find it.  I want to save pics from APPS and the internet.  I cant seem to find them anywhere...  Please help...   Is the gingerbeard update something I should look into getting?  Does it update automaticallly or do I have to go get it somewhere.  I have the incredible and am wondering if its something I need to get??  Thanks everyone...
I tried that. I logged in and out. Still no luck. I used to have a different Facebook app, now that I think about my problems started once I went to the app that came w the phone. I'm going to try... See more...
I tried that. I logged in and out. Still no luck. I used to have a different Facebook app, now that I think about my problems started once I went to the app that came w the phone. I'm going to try and find the other one.
No it doesnt.  Do you mean through an APP or through something else?  Is there a specific APP I should use?
All of a sudden a few days ago my contacts FB pictures have disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get them back?  I have done a soft reset and tried to re-sync but I cant get anything to work.  P... See more...
All of a sudden a few days ago my contacts FB pictures have disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get them back?  I have done a soft reset and tried to re-sync but I cant get anything to work.  Please help..
Do I go into settings on my phone or through the MAC?  This is so weird..
Is there a way to move my apps to my SD card and will they still work? I don't know why I don't have enough space on my phone.
I have to yurn my phone off and on then the APPS will work.  Is there a way to get them to work without shutting the phone off and on?
Thanks thats what I was looking for?
I have a lot of contacts who have facebook and some of their profiles or pics arent coming up on my phone in the contacts.  I am friends with the ones that I want to see their photos.
I just did one, thinking that would fix the issue.. hope I don't have to get a refurbished phone.
I will try to plug it into my pc. If it is just my gallery app can I replace it? If not how go I get another program to work when I try to send a sms picture message?
No. When I go to view an album that's where I get the freeze happening. Is there a way to recover photos from a bad memory card?
Yes I've tried that. When I select album or am in the sms and try to attach a pic and that's my prob. Do I have a bad SD card?
When I try to select sn album to view or send an SMS the page I go to freezes my phone.  Ive tried to factory reset and that doesnt work.  I am at a loss of what to do.  Can anyone help?  Or let ... See more...
When I try to select sn album to view or send an SMS the page I go to freezes my phone.  Ive tried to factory reset and that doesnt work.  I am at a loss of what to do.  Can anyone help?  Or let me know if you need further info on the problem.
Yeah I have tried that...
For some reason and all of a sudden I cant hear the audio on the internet.  I have checked YOUTUBE (APP) and music and all of that and it works but I cant get any sound to come out when I am on t... See more...
For some reason and all of a sudden I cant hear the audio on the internet.  I have checked YOUTUBE (APP) and music and all of that and it works but I cant get any sound to come out when I am on the internet.  Does anyone have any ideas of how to help or to remedy the problem?
I am having a really hard time sending pictures VIA text or SMS.  Each time I send a pic the other serson says that pic image is too large.  Is there a way to do this?  I am sure there is I just ... See more...
I am having a really hard time sending pictures VIA text or SMS.  Each time I send a pic the other serson says that pic image is too large.  Is there a way to do this?  I am sure there is I just need a littlew help..
How do you do that?  I need step by step instructions.  Is there a place that I can go to get them?
I am trying to figure out a way to get my favorite hockey teams schedule to import on my calendar but I cant figure out a way.  Ive looked for Apps and I cant find anything.  Does anyone know a w... See more...
I am trying to figure out a way to get my favorite hockey teams schedule to import on my calendar but I cant figure out a way.  Ive looked for Apps and I cant find anything.  Does anyone know a way with out me doing this 84 seperate times?  Is there a place that I can go for this?  Please help.  If I could do other sports and what  not that would be great.  Thank you so much.
I just did a factory reset and now when I go to charge it, it takes 2 or 3 times longer now to charge.  Are there any settings that I need to look at or is this just the way it is?  Please help.