Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,134 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tjmich's Posts

They promised to call me, but never did.
Wish I would have seen this post earlier.  The one and only reason I traded up to an IPhone 6 was because the salesperson in the Verizon Wireless store told me I would be receiving a $200 gift ca... See more...
Wish I would have seen this post earlier.  The one and only reason I traded up to an IPhone 6 was because the salesperson in the Verizon Wireless store told me I would be receiving a $200 gift card for my IPhone 4. I was told be the salesperson on both Sept 25 and Oct 9 that I needed to wait for Verizon Wireless to send me an envelope to trade in the IPhone 4. After not receiving an envelope by October 24, I called the store, customer service, online, etc. only to be told that I needed to complete on online form by October 15 to get the envelope sent to me and that the promotion is now expired.  After spending numerous hours trying to rectify the problem, I continue to get the runaround.  They have promised to call me back with their supervisor to fix the issue and never call back. Etc. Etc.  I am also a longtime Verizon customer. Always paid my bills on time. Now they want to screw me out of $200 and risk losing me as a customer? Shocking to me that they are that shortsighted.  I am not stopping my fight on this.  Good luck to all!