Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,115 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

drakoff's Posts

ok thanks. Are there unlimited LTE data plans that exist for hotspots, and which could conceivably be taken over via AOL?
I plan to purchase a used LTE hotspot. I also plan to take over a friend's grandfathered unlimited data plan for his phone, via assumption of liability. Can I move the unlimited data phone line t... See more...
I plan to purchase a used LTE hotspot. I also plan to take over a friend's grandfathered unlimited data plan for his phone, via assumption of liability. Can I move the unlimited data phone line to a hotspot or to a tablet?
My wife loves her phone number, but no longer needs her unlimited data. She has an old plan, and we know that if we take advantage of the subsidy and upgrade her line, it will lose the unlimited ... See more...
My wife loves her phone number, but no longer needs her unlimited data. She has an old plan, and we know that if we take advantage of the subsidy and upgrade her line, it will lose the unlimited data. I am just winding down my first 2 year contract with Verizon, iphone 5. Separate account form my wife btw. So I was not able to get an unlimited data plan, I am on a tiered data plan, and I could really use an unlimited plan, like my wife's. Reps have told me that there is no way to switch plans, but each keep our own phones and phone numbers. Apparently the phone number and the plan are tied together. WE could just trade phones, but then we would also be swapping phone numbers. Can anybody suggest a solution? I've considered taking over a friend's unlimited plan via Assumption of Liability, but then there is no way to get my phone number onto that unlimited line, at least so long as my phone number is already tied to a verizon line. (however, I do understand that if I take over a line via AOL, that I can subsequently change that number. It just may not be possible to change it to my particular number, )Is this correct? I could go get a Sprint unlimited line, and then port my number over... but I think Verizon is a better provider. Ive tried to think if google voice could help... I could port my current number out to google voice, and then see if I could port my number back in to the AOL unlimited line. Is this possible? Any suggestions would be welcome! This is all so silly.