Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,646 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

robble808's Posts

OK, Verizon, whatcha gonna do?  The unofficial way is "too dangerous" and prohibited. You haven't given us an official way to roll it back.  I think it's time you came out with 18.2 to fix the is... See more...
OK, Verizon, whatcha gonna do?  The unofficial way is "too dangerous" and prohibited. You haven't given us an official way to roll it back.  I think it's time you came out with 18.2 to fix the issues you introduced with 18.1  Even if 18.2 is EXACTLY the same as the one prior to 18.1 it'll be fine. I did some searching and it appears there are many people that the last update messed with.  Come on now and fix it.  Get your customers happy again.  Or perhaps you can't hear us now?
I doubt bricking is why verizon has a chokehold on firmware.  bricks mean more sales.
I'd never ask anyone to break the rules while on a forum...
tried to send pm. said i could not unless you follow me
and what if I cared more about my phone having good reception more than a warranty?
Tell the to the masses of people who's iphones now have bad reception due to the 18.1 update. myself included.
I should also mention that I have tried several types of resets including network reset and clean wipe and reinstall ofthe phone.  still have the 18.1 carrier settings though. still often have a ... See more...
I should also mention that I have tried several types of resets including network reset and clean wipe and reinstall ofthe phone.  still have the 18.1 carrier settings though. still often have a bad connection where it used to be good.
I can't say for sure the carrier update caused the problem but the timing fits. My phone has worse reception after the carrier update a few weeks ago. Can I "downgrade" to the old one? Serious... See more...
I can't say for sure the carrier update caused the problem but the timing fits. My phone has worse reception after the carrier update a few weeks ago. Can I "downgrade" to the old one? Seriously, I have fewer bars in the same areas as before and I now often have people say they have a hard time hearing me like there is a bad a connection. This never happened before the carrier update and now it happens fairly frequently.
Do you know exactly what it updates?  Let's say I'm still running 8.1.1 and perhaps have a few tweaks.  Can this affect any of them?