Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,883 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

adammcc81's Posts

Brian, I'm just posting this so that others who run into this issue have a solution.  In the config file next to the executable for the Sierra MC7750 drivers.  To get the device into LAN mode ... See more...
Brian, I'm just posting this so that others who run into this issue have a solution.  In the config file next to the executable for the Sierra MC7750 drivers.  To get the device into LAN mode you need to open the config and set MBBDRIVER=1 TO MBBDRIVER=0 and save.  This will enable the device to work with the Cisco VPN Client. This tells the installer not to install the Windows 7 Mobile Broadband Driver and the aircard will operate only in LAN mode.
I am setting up 4 identical Panasonic laptops w/ built in 4G Sierra MC7750 verizon air cards.  Everytime I initially install the devices I am installing the drivers and I updated the firmware to ... See more...
I am setting up 4 identical Panasonic laptops w/ built in 4G Sierra MC7750 verizon air cards.  Everytime I initially install the devices I am installing the drivers and I updated the firmware to the most current version.  Then I am installing VZ Access Manager.  These are all the suggested programs from Panasonic/Verizons VZAM site.  The VZ manager is the same on Panasonic and Verizon.  Everytime the device is in Windows Mobile Broadband mode.  After I activate the device it remains in that mode.  I cannot change the mode in preferences and in the driver setup there is no where to change it their.  When it's in Mobile Broadband mode my Cisco VPN will connect, but cannot access my resources within the VPN.  On three of the machines I've uninstalled the WWAN drivers rebooted and reinstalled the drivers.  This made those 3 devices switch to LAN mode.  On the fourth one I have done this 3 or 4 times and it remains in Mobile Broadband Mode.  Attached are the screen shots.  Any suggestions or easier ways to change the mode?  The examples show a deactivated aircard, but it is that way on the active and unactivated.  Here is the article that led me to my assumption.  http://www.vzam.net/uploadedFiles/UML290%20VPN%20Connection%20Issues%20-%20Read%20Me%20-%20v2.pdf Thanks, Adam