Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,801 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

starsRdancing's Posts

I agree. I hate this phone on many levels and it's only been a week.  The limitations to this phone and it's basic setup are an epic fail.  Will definitely give this phone a 1 star review sinc... See more...
I agree. I hate this phone on many levels and it's only been a week.  The limitations to this phone and it's basic setup are an epic fail.  Will definitely give this phone a 1 star review since I am no longer allowed to do simple functions like control the volume of my ringer separately from the notification volume.  And the MANY apps that are not compatible with this phone!  And already been back to the store 2x and spent a couple hours (on multiple occasions) while the Motorola techs and Verizon tried to explain how this so called amazing phone can't do the simplest functions! Used to Love Android.
I'm finding MANY limitations with the Droid Turbo 2 phone regarding volume AND sleep mode. In general, you can NOT adjust the ringer volume AND the notification volume separately.  That is what ... See more...
I'm finding MANY limitations with the Droid Turbo 2 phone regarding volume AND sleep mode. In general, you can NOT adjust the ringer volume AND the notification volume separately.  That is what the Motorola tech told me after she told me that I was holding a very advance phone compared to the old phone which DID let you adjust volume separately.  So if you adjust the sound of your phone call then your ringer will go up, too.  And I had to delete my Do Not Disturb App because it was interfering with the phone's Interruptions setting which they could not fully or logically explain. To adjust sound, it's best to go under the Sound and Notifications in your Setup because the side volume is linked to whatever is in the complicated MESS of epic fail that is within the Setup of the crappy phone that I regret purchasing!  And if this response seems confusing, try talking to Motorola about it...it gets worse!