Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,762 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

anna_atl's Posts

It's also very aggravating that S6 and older devices were last updated Jan 31, 2017. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless  What's the holdup with the S7?!
My husband and I recently divorced. Prior to things becoming final, I called VZW about how to handle moving him and his lines off of my account. I was told it was a fairly easy process and that w... See more...
My husband and I recently divorced. Prior to things becoming final, I called VZW about how to handle moving him and his lines off of my account. I was told it was a fairly easy process and that when we were ready, to just call back and have my ex do an assumption of liability on the lines he's taking over. Well, after spending over an hour and half on the phone with four different agents today, having them run his credit and create an account for him, we find out he can't assume his line because it's on an Edge agreement. First of all, thank you Verizon for adding just one more jab of pain to this horrible life change--you all have figured out a way to keep us together when therapy couldn't. And from what we were finally explained, even if we were able to pay off the Edge early, we'd still have to wait 30 days to do the assumption. My question is...is this all correct, that assumptions can't be done on Edge lines? And if so, any chance of this changing in the near future? Y'all are starting to make that Sprint buyout offer look better and better.