Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,106 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

GoogleGlass3's Posts

Try deleting your current Wi-fi connection, reboot your S4 and reset your wi-fi connection to your router. Also if you can go into router settings and recheck all settings that may help. The 2.4 ... See more...
Try deleting your current Wi-fi connection, reboot your S4 and reset your wi-fi connection to your router. Also if you can go into router settings and recheck all settings that may help. The 2.4 GHz band will give you a good signal at a nice speed. You should already be doing better than 40 on all phones if your signal is strong and router ok.
Cool phone!
Video from Netflix for me
1-800-922-0204  tap option 4
My wife's phone done the same thing and this worked for her, it must be a problem with the Samsungs.
I was reading someplace it will be Nov 21, black fri.
I would first try just a normal soft reset and the battery charge and maybe not be force into doing the factory reset.
Money grab. They know they have to work together for potential revenue. Their services are already offered by 3rd party for years. If they have the interloping they can market it as you don't nee... See more...
Money grab. They know they have to work together for potential revenue. Their services are already offered by 3rd party for years. If they have the interloping they can market it as you don't need to install anything.    This is a total money grab, yes it's nice to have this way to communicate but I think it's more for the $$ then the customers. Verizon & ATT are just playing catchup now.   Reply • Like Show 1 Like (1)
thanks I'll give it a try again but they have been putting me on hold and then... would you like to make a call ? Verizon needs to improve  their "people customer service" and they would be the b... See more...
thanks I'll give it a try again but they have been putting me on hold and then... would you like to make a call ? Verizon needs to improve  their "people customer service" and they would be the best.
I purchased a basic phone back in the summer then set up my account and My Verizon Site. I have never been able to see my account number. Keep getting a message that I'm account manger. So can so... See more...
I purchased a basic phone back in the summer then set up my account and My Verizon Site. I have never been able to see my account number. Keep getting a message that I'm account manger. So can someone tell me what I must do to see my own account number?
My phone bill ..