Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,685 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

greghnan's Posts

Is there anything I should do or should I take it to a professional to fix?
No, thanks for the fix -SoccerRef12 but, it didn't help me. When I unplug my device and try to safe reset or boot it like normal no notification color pops up and the boot up screen doesn't start... See more...
No, thanks for the fix -SoccerRef12 but, it didn't help me. When I unplug my device and try to safe reset or boot it like normal no notification color pops up and the boot up screen doesn't start still.
Sorry for the late response but my internet was down. When I try to safe boot my droid with the volume down and power buttons, my notification bar flashes but fails to start my phone. It only fla... See more...
Sorry for the late response but my internet was down. When I try to safe boot my droid with the volume down and power buttons, my notification bar flashes but fails to start my phone. It only flashes if my phone is plugged in and I try to safe boot it. I can't turn the device on at all.
I turned off my phone when it was at 60% power then tried to turn it back on and it didn't work. I looked online and attempted to solve this problem. I plugged my phone into a wall charger and le... See more...
I turned off my phone when it was at 60% power then tried to turn it back on and it didn't work. I looked online and attempted to solve this problem. I plugged my phone into a wall charger and left it there for like an hour then I tried to soft reset it (hold power + volume down key) like 12 times for a minute each. I don't know what to do anymore because my phone was working fine then it just suddenly wasn't. Please help me!