Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,382 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mcpellet's Posts

Because I wasn't USING the data that I was being charged for. My phone had a virus and they dragged their feet in fixing the issue. In fact I constantly had my data turned off on my phone and was... See more...
Because I wasn't USING the data that I was being charged for. My phone had a virus and they dragged their feet in fixing the issue. In fact I constantly had my data turned off on my phone and was only using wireless. So no, I was not using the data and therefore should not have to pay for it anyways.
Dating back to February 2013 my account was wrongfully charged over $210 in data overage charges. When asked to be reimbursed I am met with poor customer service and being blamed with addressing ... See more...
Dating back to February 2013 my account was wrongfully charged over $210 in data overage charges. When asked to be reimbursed I am met with poor customer service and being blamed with addressing the issue after too much time. The documentation is there so why does it matter how long ago it was, the fact of the matter is that Verizon Wireless collected over $210 of my own money that I never actually owed. Oh and also the reason the total is so high is because Verizon Wireless representatives lacked the initiation to fix the actual problem. Looks to me like Verizon is STEALING from their consumers. How you get away with this is beyond me.
Thank you Patience_Gone! It's so relieving to hear from someone that has gone through this same problem. It is SO frustrating. Thank you for your advice. Luckily, I just spoke with a helpful ver... See more...
Thank you Patience_Gone! It's so relieving to hear from someone that has gone through this same problem. It is SO frustrating. Thank you for your advice. Luckily, I just spoke with a helpful verizon support on the phone and he is ordering me a different SIM card. I just recently put a SD card in my phone, and the problem was occurring prior to that. So hopefully this new SIM card will do the trick! Thanks again.
Elector, I have already done all those things. It failed to work.
I DON'T USE MY MOBILE DATA. If I go on Facebook it's only when I'm on WiFi. On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Catbird9 <forums@verizonwireless.com>
My point in mentioning the stolen phone is because, as I stated, my data was never an issue prior to me having to replace my phone once it was stolen. I never used WiFi, and I used the internet... See more...
My point in mentioning the stolen phone is because, as I stated, my data was never an issue prior to me having to replace my phone once it was stolen. I never used WiFi, and I used the internet and Facebook as much as I pleased. Once I replaced my device, this data issue began occurring. Thinking it was a device issue I replaced my phone for a second time. The phone I have is a Samsung Galaxy S3. Again, as I previously stated, I only use WiFi and my mobile data is completely shut off. The only time I turn it on is to receive group text messages. I currently have a 2GB data plan, and with the way I'm using my phone there is no possible way I am going over 2GB worth of data.
It looks like I've arrived at a dead end, just like every other verizon employee I've spoken to. Thanks for the help in resolving this issue.
I am continually charged for going over on my data limit. However, I BARELY use my mobile data because of this reason. I shut the mobile data off, and only use WI-FI when possible. The only tim... See more...
I am continually charged for going over on my data limit. However, I BARELY use my mobile data because of this reason. I shut the mobile data off, and only use WI-FI when possible. The only time I turn my mobile data on is if I absolutely have to use my internet for something or to receive group text messages. Using this strategy I am still somehow going over my data. My phone was stolen a year ago and that is when this problem began. Prior to that incident I NEVER turned my wifi on and I used my phone all the time for facebook, checking emails, pinterest, etc. and not once had an issue of going over my data limit. I have since tried replacing the phone again, and turning it back to factory settings and nothing has worked. On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I want to convey my extreme disappointment with Verizon Wireless customer service. I have attempted several times to find someone who will help me with an ongoing issue to only receive several un... See more...
I want to convey my extreme disappointment with Verizon Wireless customer service. I have attempted several times to find someone who will help me with an ongoing issue to only receive several unanswered promises of a follow up. At this point I am beyond frustrated with having to retell my issue and am past the point of caring that I am being wrongly overcharged and that there is an issue beyond my device that is inaccurately racking up my data usage. I am now counting down the days until I can exit my contract and switch to a carrier that actually cares about their customers, actually addresses issues, and isn't making an outrageously large dent in my monthly expenses. Michelle