Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,817 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sti03's Posts

Hey guys, I have ps3, ps4, for the past year I have been having gaming lag. I just had a verizon technicians come in today to fix the problem but according to them, there is no issue at all. The ... See more...
Hey guys, I have ps3, ps4, for the past year I have been having gaming lag. I just had a verizon technicians come in today to fix the problem but according to them, there is no issue at all. The issue is I'm getting the speed (50/50) but everytime I play games like call of duty, there's a lag.  For instance, when I point and shoot someone, my gun jumps everywhere and I cannot hit targets far away. I really do not understand why this is happening. Everything is wired with Ethernet cable and coax cable.  Goes anyone know the issue behind this?
Everything is wired and I do use speedtest.verizon.net. I already had 2 verizon techs come in and had looked into this situation before my last post. Lately, I have noticing 3-45 mbps for my upload. ... See more...
Everything is wired and I do use speedtest.verizon.net. I already had 2 verizon techs come in and had looked into this situation before my last post. Lately, I have noticing 3-45 mbps for my upload. Now from my understanding, the download speed suppose to match upload speed but clearly that is not the case everytime I do a speed test. Now I understand it will never be  at 50 mbps but when the  upload speed goes from 50 to 3,4 10. There is something clearly wrong with that picture. This is the new inconsistent speed problem that I'm facing right now and this is getting very frustrating now.
Hey Guys, everytime I do the speedtest on my laptop i recieve inconsistant speed. For example, 1st test, download spped 50.55 upload 48.50; 2nd test D= 50.98 U=42.98. This is been happening for over ... See more...
Hey Guys, everytime I do the speedtest on my laptop i recieve inconsistant speed. For example, 1st test, download spped 50.55 upload 48.50; 2nd test D= 50.98 U=42.98. This is been happening for over a year now and we just moved into this house. This inconsistenacy is causing gaming lag even when everything is wired connection. So, does anyone know what the solution to this problm? P.S. the TV is downstairs in a split basement and in the whole house that is where the cable outlet is for TV. Could the internet coming from  1  cable outlet cause speed intereneces? 
We recently bought a new house and immediately I've noticed I had lag issue with every online games such as Call of duty. After doing the basic settings of DMZ, NAT TYPE 2, Static type plus it is wir... See more...
We recently bought a new house and immediately I've noticed I had lag issue with every online games such as Call of duty. After doing the basic settings of DMZ, NAT TYPE 2, Static type plus it is wired. It worked for about a month until my PS3 starting freezing up. So I had to send it. Ever since I recieved my PS3 back, I cannot seem to play any games online without getting frustrated within 2 mins of the game. Everytime I play, my guns does not lock on enemies. I had 2 verizon techs come in and the only thing they said was "You're getting the speed you're paying for". Other than that I am just so frustrated from all of this.  I know its the not PS3 or PS4 because i took both of them back to old house and they work perfectly fine.  Please does anyone know the issue to this problem?