Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,032 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tailynn1977's Posts

Check the apps you have added. One may be having a conflict with another app. If you do that and it still has an issue I would call tech support.
Have you tried factory reset? That usually clears anything when you update and will allow you to start fresh and make the update run smoother.
Due to a federal law, somewhere in 2014 I believe, all 4g phones from the major carriers are unlocked and you CAN use it with a sim in another country. When I go to Ireland in the fall I will be ... See more...
Due to a federal law, somewhere in 2014 I believe, all 4g phones from the major carriers are unlocked and you CAN use it with a sim in another country. When I go to Ireland in the fall I will be doing the same thing.
Verizon wants everyone on the Verizon plan so they don't have to worry about 2 year contracts. If you go to the new plan you can pay $20.00 a month when your device payment is up. Not as good but... See more...
Verizon wants everyone on the Verizon plan so they don't have to worry about 2 year contracts. If you go to the new plan you can pay $20.00 a month when your device payment is up. Not as good but not much worse either and you still don't have to pay $40.00 a month for a paid for line. Or you can sell your current phone and get a new payment agreement....either way you won't have to pay full line access.
If your buying the phone outright, go to the manufacturer, or better Amazon. Amazon has a 30 day policy. The manufacturers have other options too. When you pay the $20.00, your paying for conveni... See more...
If your buying the phone outright, go to the manufacturer, or better Amazon. Amazon has a 30 day policy. The manufacturers have other options too. When you pay the $20.00, your paying for convenience and not waiting more than anything.
Its something all carriers charge AND THOSE carriers also make you pay a SIM fee. I just upgraded my child's phone at their carrier and what would have been $175.00 at Verizon turned into $250.00... See more...
Its something all carriers charge AND THOSE carriers also make you pay a SIM fee. I just upgraded my child's phone at their carrier and what would have been $175.00 at Verizon turned into $250.00 there. Its one time and your done.
I agree with you SO MUCH. I have needed it and has issues and had to borrow a phone before. I asked a rep when I had an issue with my phone last week. They said its because of Target and Home dep... See more...
I agree with you SO MUCH. I have needed it and has issues and had to borrow a phone before. I asked a rep when I had an issue with my phone last week. They said its because of Target and Home depot they stopped having online because they don't want card info getting out or something like that. You can double check though.
If you were prepaid and videos were running in the background of your page you can use 5 gb that fast. ALSO a lot of advertizing on normal (non-mobile) websites is small video clips repeating. Th... See more...
If you were prepaid and videos were running in the background of your page you can use 5 gb that fast. ALSO a lot of advertizing on normal (non-mobile) websites is small video clips repeating. This does use extensive amounts of data.
Even my lock screen has personalizations. You can get "lockers" that do awesome things to your phone......
I wish. I know they want to be doing something different but why not some form of blue and green or something that actually looks nice. Now another option is to download and install a theme la... See more...
I wish. I know they want to be doing something different but why not some form of blue and green or something that actually looks nice. Now another option is to download and install a theme launcher and a theme you like. My phone has black and cyan technological theme with a live wallpaper, an icon pack, and looks very dynamic and awesome. I am using GO but I have used NOVA, ATOM, and APEX as well. They all have the pros and cons but I am content where I am at the moment. Next has to much to change and only lasts a few hours before paying 16 dollars, I can't know that fast if what I am using will work for good.
I see people with gloves for the cold that can work on their phones but I fear how much cold my phone can take before it would malfunction or become void in warranty. Anyone know the hot and cold... See more...
I see people with gloves for the cold that can work on their phones but I fear how much cold my phone can take before it would malfunction or become void in warranty. Anyone know the hot and cold specs for the device and/pr standard operating extremes?
I know this: When a person disconnects lines they may get into trouble. Verizon will do whatever they can to keep lines active and the reps will try to avoid a disconnection. Go into the store an... See more...
I know this: When a person disconnects lines they may get into trouble. Verizon will do whatever they can to keep lines active and the reps will try to avoid a disconnection. Go into the store and see about disconnecting service in a store because the in person may prevent some of the issues. You can also have them print off a sheet confirming the closing of your account.....
I won't do it for a few months if I can avoid the button. My fave apps and games are not ready for lollipop yet. I think waiting awhile to see what bugs are in it is wise as well.......
Everyone else has stated what I would say except see if another line has an upgrade or get a second line for now and cancel it later. Its not really up and up but you have no device. It will co... See more...
Everyone else has stated what I would say except see if another line has an upgrade or get a second line for now and cancel it later. Its not really up and up but you have no device. It will cost more in the long run but you could cancel the line and pay the etf and you would have a phone on your regular line......
Not a problem.
A lot of people have by accident. There are repair kits on ebay and amazon. If its removed waterproofing is voided.  Its concidered abused if its removed. I have this phone BTW.
Most price changes come from price changes to activation, upgrade, reconnection, device prices, etc. Least thats what I have seen. Been here (Verizon customer) since 2007. The only time I saw dif... See more...
Most price changes come from price changes to activation, upgrade, reconnection, device prices, etc. Least thats what I have seen. Been here (Verizon customer) since 2007. The only time I saw different is when I was moved from share everything to more everything. No price difference for me back then. AND everyone was notified of the change by text an email (whether they saw it or not was another story...)
The thing with android and multiple hardware variations that manufacturers have to meet means that your data can move across devices. Just like windows computers. You can chose your brand, your h... See more...
The thing with android and multiple hardware variations that manufacturers have to meet means that your data can move across devices. Just like windows computers. You can chose your brand, your hardware and know you can still access all your stuff....As for windows....I am not a fan of windows but for those for whom it does work, its way better than apple.....
You are exactly right, though legally with plans, you can be "grandfathered" to keeping your plan but yes. You are very right.
Its illegale for verizon to autochange a plan without your explicit concent. Just like any other service (electric, cable).