Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,210 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bgoodbody's Posts

You are wrong so far Verizon and Microsoft have not abandoned each other
You can also suspend your phone on the website from My Verizon
Follow the directions, you need to get Upgrade Advisor from the Store and run it until complete BEFORE checking for Win 10 via the Update Phone. Once that is done, then future update will come... See more...
Follow the directions, you need to get Upgrade Advisor from the Store and run it until complete BEFORE checking for Win 10 via the Update Phone. Once that is done, then future update will come via the Update option in Settings and will be nearly automatic. Now 10586.420
The update from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 is available now. First download, install and run Upgrade Advisor from the store and follow the directions. The 1st update will install 10586.218 and the ... See more...
The update from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 is available now. First download, install and run Upgrade Advisor from the store and follow the directions. The 1st update will install 10586.218 and the next day install 10586.318 which is the same as the desktop version
It installed 10586.218 and the next day installed 10586,318, This is also the current version for desktops
Was this via Windows insider?
Has Windows 10 been released to the Lumia 735 without using Windows insider?
No, via Windows Insider. I have 2 735's one is on Windows 10 via Windows Insider, the other is waiting for Upgrade advisor to do the update.
I have a 735 purchased from Verizon and got the update, but upgrade Advisor does not deliver the update
Expecting the 750 to be announced by MSFT in February, will be interesting to see if it becomes available on VZW. In the meantime, 735 with Win 10 via Windows insider is fine for me for now. W... See more...
Expecting the 750 to be announced by MSFT in February, will be interesting to see if it becomes available on VZW. In the meantime, 735 with Win 10 via Windows insider is fine for me for now. Wonder when 735 on VZW will get Win 10 regular update?
Nice to know I am not the only one. I have 2 phones (one on 8.1 and the other on latest win 10) both have same problem, A Shutdown Reboot solves the problem on both phones.
I a Lumia 735 on 8.1 and another on Win 10. How do I enable wi-fi calling? How do I test it? Thanks
You can get Win 10 now on the Lumia 735 (I am running it now and have been for 2 weeks) using Windows Insider, either slow or fast ring. Seems to work well I have a 2nd 735 which is not on ... See more...
You can get Win 10 now on the Lumia 735 (I am running it now and have been for 2 weeks) using Windows Insider, either slow or fast ring. Seems to work well I have a 2nd 735 which is not on Windows Insider and expect it have the upgrade available at some point in the future.
OK, Now that Lumia 735 is supported by MSFT Windows Device Recovery Tool for rest to 8.1, I added Windows Insider to it (Free) and now have Windows 10. Like it a lot. No hitches during upgrade
I gave up waiting. I replaced my HTC 8x with MSFT Lumia 735 when it was on a 100.00 discount. Having verified that I can go back to 8.1 using the Windows Device Recovery Tool, I am in the proc... See more...
I gave up waiting. I replaced my HTC 8x with MSFT Lumia 735 when it was on a 100.00 discount. Having verified that I can go back to 8.1 using the Windows Device Recovery Tool, I am in the process of upgrading it to Win 10 as a Windows Insider Slow Ring.
OK, I took another option. Upgraded my HTC8x to MSFT Lumia 735. After verifying that the Windows Device Recovery Tool supports this device and will allow be to go back to 8.1 Denim, I am now upda... See more...
OK, I took another option. Upgraded my HTC8x to MSFT Lumia 735. After verifying that the Windows Device Recovery Tool supports this device and will allow be to go back to 8.1 Denim, I am now updating to Win 10 Mobile as a Windows Insider Slow Ring.
FWIW, I gave up on waiting, and upgraded my HTC 8x on VZW to the MSFT Lumia 735 when the 100.00 discount was in effect. Verified that it is supported on the Windows device recovery tool. Now u... See more...
FWIW, I gave up on waiting, and upgraded my HTC 8x on VZW to the MSFT Lumia 735 when the 100.00 discount was in effect. Verified that it is supported on the Windows device recovery tool. Now updating the 735 to Win 10 as a Windows Insider on the Slow Ring.
Give it a go and let us know the reults
I upgraded to the MS Lumia 735 (makes 2 now) while all this gets sorted out. VZW was fiving a 10.. credit at the time. Net cost = 92.00
I have chosen to upgrade my HTC8x to the MS Lumia 735 with the 100 discount from VZW while all this gets sorted out. It will get Win 10, but is a midlevel phone and will not support Continuum.