Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,817 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Jello76's Posts

It is not really a Galaxy problem, it is a Verizon problem. There have been TWO updates (4.4.3 and 4.4.4) released that would fix this problem, however Verizon has not pushed out either of them. ... See more...
It is not really a Galaxy problem, it is a Verizon problem. There have been TWO updates (4.4.3 and 4.4.4) released that would fix this problem, however Verizon has not pushed out either of them. My 2 brothers, my aunt, and my mother, among other family members all have the Samsung Galaxy 4, the same as I do. They are not on Verizon, and not having this problem. If Verizon would push out the updates, the problems would go away.
I am also having the same problem, as is my husband and two kids. All 4 of us are constantly powering our phones off to get a text to send. My 2 kids are grown, and obviously text different peopl... See more...
I am also having the same problem, as is my husband and two kids. All 4 of us are constantly powering our phones off to get a text to send. My 2 kids are grown, and obviously text different people than we do. It started with the last update several months ago. If another update doesn't come by the end of August I am going to look into switching plans. I know some companies will even pay disconnect fees, and have cheaper plans for 4 phones. I would expect, at a minimum, Verizon could acknowledge the problem, and give us a release date for the next update.