Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,401 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sprmankalel's Posts

Unless you want outrageous charges, you should just get a SIM card from a local carrier from there. This will give you access to mobile data which will be sufficient for iMessage, Facebook Me... See more...
Unless you want outrageous charges, you should just get a SIM card from a local carrier from there. This will give you access to mobile data which will be sufficient for iMessage, Facebook Messenger and any other messaging app you might use. Also, for Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. The downside is that you will not use your regular Verizon telephone number.
You should call and see if you can get the tech coach removed
Wireless data is NOT meant to support all needs for home internet. If you do not have sufficient home connectivity, you need to petition providers to come and get your area connected. Using M... See more...
Wireless data is NOT meant to support all needs for home internet. If you do not have sufficient home connectivity, you need to petition providers to come and get your area connected. Using MOBILE internet as a home solution is never the answer.
Asurion's coverage does cover all of that stuff for a deductible. Not for free. It is, after all, insurance.
They may not need it but want it because of the promotion for the free phone. Everyone wants something for free and think that the rules shouldn't apply to them.
You are correct in what you are gleaning from the promotion details. In order to get the second phone for free you must add a new line of service. This is not a promotion specifically for new ... See more...
You are correct in what you are gleaning from the promotion details. In order to get the second phone for free you must add a new line of service. This is not a promotion specifically for new customers and it not about poaching customers from other carriers. If you are willing to meet the requirements of the promotion you are eligible to receive the promotion whether you're a new customer or an existing customer. A little hint, this promotion (and any that require adding a new line) is about Verizon being able to say that they added X number of new activations in a quarter. It is all a numbers game. Also, the revenue generated in a year from a new activation outweighs the dollar amount in credits. If you are unwilling to follow the rules of the promotion then it is not a promotion for you but don't be confused and think it is only for new customers. It is for everyone.
It could be because it is not a Verizon branded phone. The video calling you speak of sounds like the feature that is included with Advanced Calling. If you have that setting, make sure it is ena... See more...
It could be because it is not a Verizon branded phone. The video calling you speak of sounds like the feature that is included with Advanced Calling. If you have that setting, make sure it is enabled and hopefully the video calling feature will appear. However, this is a Verizon specific feature and may not appear on a carrier unlocked device.
I am glad that your daughter is 24 but that doesn't answer my question. Did you send  her to do the deal in your stead or did you go and sign the paperwork?
Do you know what de-prioritization means? It means that because of the plan you picked your data is not a prioritization over everyone else who picked a plan where they would be prioritized. ... See more...
Do you know what de-prioritization means? It means that because of the plan you picked your data is not a prioritization over everyone else who picked a plan where they would be prioritized. Like me. I have a tiered plan and, while in congested areas I may experience slower speeds, I will get prioritization. Why did I pick this plan over the Unlimited plan that costs exactly the same? Simple, I went to the website and read the clearly disclosed plan details for all plans. If, after business hours, you get better speeds it is because you're being treated exactly as you have requested by the plan that you chose. Claiming ignorance to the plan details is not an excuse for being in the situation you're in.
Please see my previous comment.
So, your trade off for an Unlimited plan at a cheaper monthly rate (Go Unlimited) is that you are de-prioritized while on a congested tower. This information is presented to you BEFORE selecting ... See more...
So, your trade off for an Unlimited plan at a cheaper monthly rate (Go Unlimited) is that you are de-prioritized while on a congested tower. This information is presented to you BEFORE selecting the plan and you went ahead and selected that plan. Now that Verizon is doing EXACTLY what was stated in the plan details you want them to do something different. That is not how this works. That is not how any of this works. The plan you're on is by your own choosing. If you cannot live with that plan then shouldn't have chosen it. Verizon has tiered plans as well as the Beyond Unlimited plan. The best bet is a tiered plan as you never get de-prioritized. On the tiered plans you also have Safety Mode which YOU enable that slows your speeds but gives you data without overages. It seems that you need to make a better choice for yourself than the one you have made.
Contact the agency that is listing the number.
Did you go to the store with your daughter or did you let your daughter do the deal herself?
What plan are you on?
You should try the WiFi calling feature that is available on all iPhones starting with the 6 or 6S.
Also, the promotions are usually only eligible if you have a telephone number from that area. If you have an out of state number but live in that area, you are not eligible.
CRSPILOTCAR wrote: I have same issue, with unlimited talk, text and data. My speed is so slow, it’s like I’m downloading a large file, all the time, on a 1988 compute. I’m so tired of cal... See more...
CRSPILOTCAR wrote: I have same issue, with unlimited talk, text and data. My speed is so slow, it’s like I’m downloading a large file, all the time, on a 1988 compute. I’m so tired of calling and resetting my phone 30 times a month. I might have to try another carrier. Which unlimited plan are you on?
If the official release date is March 16, they can't sell it in stores until then. Even if you did pre-order it and the store has it.
You can't just go around demanding something from people. Contact me immediately is an unnecessary request. This is a customer to customer forum. What you can do is try calling 877-807-4646 a... See more...
You can't just go around demanding something from people. Contact me immediately is an unnecessary request. This is a customer to customer forum. What you can do is try calling 877-807-4646 and following the prompts using he number that you want to assume liability of. Or you can log on to My Verizon and see if the number is there. If not, check the documents and receipts section to see if the instructions are there.
That $20 could also be earmarked specifically for Bridge Data (if that is still a thing) which will automatically add data if you go over the amount you selected. You should call Prepay CS at... See more...
That $20 could also be earmarked specifically for Bridge Data (if that is still a thing) which will automatically add data if you go over the amount you selected. You should call Prepay CS at 1-888-890-3721