Visit an Apple store. I have no issues with my iPhone 7 Plus.
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I had an iPhone 5 previously. Both phone I used with no problems in Slovakia with a local SIM card. Nothing needs to be done to 'unlock' the phone. It should work. If ... See more...
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I had an iPhone 5 previously. Both phone I used with no problems in Slovakia with a local SIM card. Nothing needs to be done to 'unlock' the phone. It should work. If it doesn't then it is a problem with the Vietnamese carrier not allowing the phone and SIM to work together on the network.
Verizon is free to run their sales as they see fit. Go to Samsung and buy the phone from them and pop your SIM card in it.
No email. Only a mailing address.
That's a great answer from customer service but it doesn't address the actual question. If your account is a prepaid account then, YES, the SIM will work in a prepaid phone. If your account i... Ver más...
That's a great answer from customer service but it doesn't address the actual question. If your account is a prepaid account then, YES, the SIM will work in a prepaid phone. If your account is a post-paid account then your SIM will ONLY work in a prepaid  phone that has previously been activated on a prepaid account for at least 180 days.
Verizon knows about the service in your area without you telling them. Also, they've been working with the local government to fix that. If you don't feel that is getting fixed then go to your lo... Ver más...
Verizon knows about the service in your area without you telling them. Also, they've been working with the local government to fix that. If you don't feel that is getting fixed then go to your local government and tell them to stop blocking Verizon.
I do not believe that this services deducts data from your plan.
Go to your network settings and change it to LTE/CDMA. This can happen if it is set to Global.
If you purchased it from a Verizon store and as long as it was purchased less than 14 days ago. There will be a restock fee.
You could use your plan's minutes, messaging and data by adding the Travel Pass which is $10 per day only on days used or you can get a SIM from carrier in Spain but you will NOT be using your nu... Ver más...
You could use your plan's minutes, messaging and data by adding the Travel Pass which is $10 per day only on days used or you can get a SIM from carrier in Spain but you will NOT be using your number.
I have a 5GB plan. With all of the carriers going to "Unlimited", it is not likely there will be any more plan choices. When Verizon switched from the old unlimited plan, there were TONS of choic... Ver más...
I have a 5GB plan. With all of the carriers going to "Unlimited", it is not likely there will be any more plan choices. When Verizon switched from the old unlimited plan, there were TONS of choices. People were confused and it was a MESS.
That isn't good. I like Verizon because they DON'T lock the phones. It is great for when we travel internationally. I don't have any issues.
Please read my comment from 5 months ago. Nothing has changed. Just because a promotion isn't what you want, doesn't mean that you're not eligible for it.
I am pretty sure that some of those chat operators are bots that recognize certain questions and spit out a canned response. Your best bet is to call customer service and see if they can find out... Ver más...
I am pretty sure that some of those chat operators are bots that recognize certain questions and spit out a canned response. Your best bet is to call customer service and see if they can find out what the hold up is. This is why I go to the store to get my phone. I am impatient, and do not want to wait one day.
Verizon does not SIM lock LTE devices. If it makes you feel better, I purchased an iPhone 5 in early 2013 (the phone was released in 2012) and traveled to Slovakia in Summer 2014. I was able t... See more...
Verizon does not SIM lock LTE devices. If it makes you feel better, I purchased an iPhone 5 in early 2013 (the phone was released in 2012) and traveled to Slovakia in Summer 2014. I was able to purchase a SIM in Slovakia and insert it into my phone and connect with no problem. He had an iPhone 5S on AT&T and was NOT able to use the SIM card from Slovakia because AT&T SIM locks their devices. I can't imagine that iPads would be any different. I also can't imagine that a phone released in 2012 was SIM unlocked and an iPad released in 2015 or 2016 isn't. To truly tell if it is unlocked, your best bet is to take it to the carrier that you wish to use it on and get a SIM from them.
Apple HAS released an update that allows you to switch between getting the best performance or conserving power. This is only available when your battery reaches a certain peak capacity. Over... See more...
Apple HAS released an update that allows you to switch between getting the best performance or conserving power. This is only available when your battery reaches a certain peak capacity. Over time, batteries degrade. There is nothing you can do about that except for replacing the battery. There was time, I don't know if it is still available, that Apple offered a discounted battery replacement for certain models. If you feel like your phone's battery isn't performing as well as it should and you have taken all steps to correct this on your own, then I suggest visiting an Apple store for assistance.
If nobody at the store is able to answer the phone it gets transferred to customer service. Specifically what business benefits are you trying to get?
Your concerns have been the topic of many discussions on this forum. They have all been answered extensively. If your concern is dialing 911, you should get a landline. They are the most relia... Ver más...
Your concerns have been the topic of many discussions on this forum. They have all been answered extensively. If your concern is dialing 911, you should get a landline. They are the most reliable service available for inside your home.
Go to Settings and search for TV Provider. Then remove the current provider and add the new one.
What is wrong with the box that the new phone came in?