Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,114 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Saxxman's Posts

Thanks but No Blackberry support equals BYE BYE! Not interested in the Android PRIV. Looking for a GSM provider that can support a Passport...
Exactly! LTE does not work.
Thank you Mr Lewis, but the Verizon version of the Z30 doesn't include the needed GSM channels for voice usage on the normal GSM networks. (ATT and Tmobile, in the US)@
I actually can't wait for my contract to expire, in February, so I can get back to a GSM system where I can purchase and use whatever phone I want. I've already bought a Passport. Using it on wif... See more...
I actually can't wait for my contract to expire, in February, so I can get back to a GSM system where I can purchase and use whatever phone I want. I've already bought a Passport. Using it on wifi only right now. My Z30 has been awesome and I will wait to see on the new Priv, probably get a GSM Z30 also. Can't wait to say goodbye!
And why is this posted in the Blackberry area???
Looks like the updates are coming, however, it seems as though you cannot access Visual Voicemail on devices other than the Classic. Anyone have better luck with that?
And I'm on 10.3.2.680 with my Z30. NOTE: If you install any of the 10.3.2.XXXX versions, you can't go back. The os is awesome, but if you want to move back to an earlier os, it's not possible. Be... See more...
And I'm on 10.3.2.680 with my Z30. NOTE: If you install any of the 10.3.2.XXXX versions, you can't go back. The os is awesome, but if you want to move back to an earlier os, it's not possible. Be warned...
That doesn't help with VVM though. Verizon needs to get their stuff together and get this out. Personally I'm fine. I use a work around for it, but the usual customer shouldn't be stuck on 10.2!
Not at all! I admit, I have very little need for apps. The apps that are available suit my needs fine. As for fragile and cheap? Those statements make zero sense to me.