Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,036 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

killswitch21's Posts

I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it ... See more...
I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted. Also I ordered 10/13.
I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it ... See more...
I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted.
YES! I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning,  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it wil... See more...
YES! I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning,  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted.
RedneckRickies, I have had my pending order disappear and reappear several times over the last week.  I wouldn't read to much into that.  Once they are actually processing it for shipment it will... See more...
RedneckRickies, I have had my pending order disappear and reappear several times over the last week.  I wouldn't read to much into that.  Once they are actually processing it for shipment it will appear in your "Recent Orders".  At least that is how it went with my wife's iPhone 6 + 64GB.
The one that says your order is pending in "My Orders"?  Yeah, I don't really have any confidence that our phones will ship by Friday.  I could be wrong, but with the date now pushed back to 12/5... See more...
The one that says your order is pending in "My Orders"?  Yeah, I don't really have any confidence that our phones will ship by Friday.  I could be wrong, but with the date now pushed back to 12/5 for new orders I just have a funny feeling that Friday evening around 8 PM I will receive an email stating my new ship date is 12/5.  I HOPE that I am WRONG. 
West_Racing, I noticed yesterday (Sat) that my 128 GB iPhone 6+ order is not showing under my past orders in the "My Orders" section.  It says the following: Status: Your order is pending. ... See more...
West_Racing, I noticed yesterday (Sat) that my 128 GB iPhone 6+ order is not showing under my past orders in the "My Orders" section.  It says the following: Status: Your order is pending. Expected Ship Date: We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date. Are you now seeing this as well for yours?
West_Racing, it looks like you and I are the only ones...  Same order date same size and the same in the darkness....  VZW you can't come up with a few 128 GB SG 6 +'s???? 
We live in VA and it was shipped from PA.
The next day.  We got a tracking number on Monday and received the phone on Tuesday.  They sent it FedEx Next Day Ground.  Which I thought was pretty cool.
Nice! It is worth that wait.  I am extremely jealous of the my wife right now.
West, I will keep you posted.  When my wife's phone started moving through the process it appeared in the My Orders section of my Verizon account about 2 days before it actually shipped.  The ico... See more...
West, I will keep you posted.  When my wife's phone started moving through the process it appeared in the My Orders section of my Verizon account about 2 days before it actually shipped.  The iconic message also changed to something like "We have received your order but have not taken payment yet".  Also the order date was different.  I have gathered that once it moves from preorder status to order status that is when it gets the long digit order number. Good luck and Godspeed... 
I ordered the SG iPhone 6 + 128GB on 10/13 with a ship date of 10/31.  On 10/31 got an email that bumped the shipping to 11/21.  I ordered a S iPhone 6 + 64GB for my wife the same day with a ship... See more...
I ordered the SG iPhone 6 + 128GB on 10/13 with a ship date of 10/31.  On 10/31 got an email that bumped the shipping to 11/21.  I ordered a S iPhone 6 + 64GB for my wife the same day with a shipping date of 11/7.  She received it this past Tuesday (11/11).  Now with shipping dates for new orders of the 6+ 128 GB reaching into Dec, I don't have to much optimism that mine will ship on 11/21.
I ordered an SG iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB and a S iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB on 10/13 in separate orders.  The SG 128 originally was suppose to ship on 10/31 is now suppose to ship on 11/21.  The S 64 GB was... See more...
I ordered an SG iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB and a S iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB on 10/13 in separate orders.  The SG 128 originally was suppose to ship on 10/31 is now suppose to ship on 11/21.  The S 64 GB was to ship on 11/7.  Well the S 64 GB is shipping today 11/10 and VZW is sending it Next day.  So it seems that VZW has gotten on the Plus 64 GB models.  Still patiently waiting on my 128 GB. 
What day did you order?   I ordered the same phone on 10/13 with an expected delivery date of 10/31 and still nothing.
I ordered the 6 + 128gb on 10/13 and got the same email last night around 8.  Been a VZW customer for over 10 years this is the worst customer service to date.  Such a disappointment!
Last night (10/31) get an email saying the ship date has been moved back to 11/21, this after 2 Customer Service Reps assured me it was going to ship on 10/31.  So frustrating.
Last night (10/31) get an email saying the ship date has been moved back to 11/21, this after 2 Customer Service Reps assured me it was going to ship on 10/31.  Anyone else get that email?