Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,448 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lsh1217's Posts

Actually genius, that was MY question. I have another one, if I told you that I reset my WHOLE iPad (that includes network settings) and that obviously DID NOT work, what is turning it on and off ... See more...
Actually genius, that was MY question. I have another one, if I told you that I reset my WHOLE iPad (that includes network settings) and that obviously DID NOT work, what is turning it on and off going to do? Let me tell you exactly what it did. Absolutely nothing! I will be switching to Cricket within the next week. You all are terrible.
My service has been going from 3G to 1X since 6pm on 2/17/14. Today is 2/20/14 and I need service terribly!! I have taken out the SIM card for 24hrs-nothing, reset my whole iPad 3-nothing, I have... See more...
My service has been going from 3G to 1X since 6pm on 2/17/14. Today is 2/20/14 and I need service terribly!! I have taken out the SIM card for 24hrs-nothing, reset my whole iPad 3-nothing, I have turned off my iPad 3 for 24hrs and STILL nothing!! I am very irritated about this because I have work to do and can't do it without my iPad! My area code is 45458 and I need answers within the next 24hrs. I had to go through this last year...I WILL SWITCH COMPANIES IF NEED BE!