Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,699 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mama23dogs's Posts

You need to provide proof of shipment. If you do not have the receipt for your dropped off package then you have no proof your ship the phone and therefore no credit is given. I have done to trade-in... See more...
You need to provide proof of shipment. If you do not have the receipt for your dropped off package then you have no proof your ship the phone and therefore no credit is given. I have done to trade-ins in the last six months. I’ve also returned several items to Amazon and in every case I save my receipt until I get my credits .   I sent an expensive item back to Amazon, about two months later I got a notice from them that they were doing a charge back for $368 because they never received the item back. But I had my receipt. I dug it out called Amazon gave him the tracking number and told him I still have the receipt from UPS for shipping back.  The made the credit.   if I did not have the receipt I would not have gotten a $368 credit.  
The only way to get a chat transcript is to have saved it at the time of your chat. It is no longer available to you.
In order to get the earbuds you had to add them to your order, they all had to be together on one order.  This also appears to be an order for new customers.    You would have to cancel the order yo... See more...
In order to get the earbuds you had to add them to your order, they all had to be together on one order.  This also appears to be an order for new customers.    You would have to cancel the order you placed on the 23rd. Return everything if you've already received it, and start all over assuming that the offer is still available online. (which doesn't seem to be) While I see the offer, it doesn't seem to be available if you click on it.  
The SOS message is also equal to the emergency calls only message which means you are not connected to the Verizon network but your phone will make 911 emergency phone calls through any available Net... See more...
The SOS message is also equal to the emergency calls only message which means you are not connected to the Verizon network but your phone will make 911 emergency phone calls through any available Network. It is a requirement of all service providers that 911 calls be available by any network no matter which one you are paying for. This is normal and correct.  At home you should be connected to your home Wi-Fi and using that for Wi-Fi calling. You can get rid of the emergency calls /SOS  by putting your phone in airplane mode, and then turning Wi-Fi back on when you are at home connected to your Wi-Fi network.  Just remember to turn airplane mode off when you leave home so that you connect to a cellular network    
For whatever reason Verizon doesn't like you to be able to see their current plans unless you log in, or aren't a customer at all.  
Play more and  Do more are $45 per line after autopay and paperless billing discount with a debit card or checking account.  Start is $35.   The current plan is a mixed plan which means that you cou... See more...
Play more and  Do more are $45 per line after autopay and paperless billing discount with a debit card or checking account.  Start is $35.   The current plan is a mixed plan which means that you could put your kids on the start plan and save another $10 a month. You aren't going to lose anything and you might gain some perks that you don't currently have You get more Hotspot data, more priority data, and you should be offered the Disney bundle which I don't believe was offered with the previous plan. You can also switch within this mixed plan at any time. For example if the kids are being deprioritized too often, or need hotspot for a month, you can move them up to the $45 plan. My sons and my mother are all on start unlimited, my older son uses between 50 and 80 gb a month without any problem at all
Can you use email or text messaging from the corrupted phone or is it completely non-functional? If it is completely non-functional, a store that does computer and mobile device repair may be able t... See more...
Can you use email or text messaging from the corrupted phone or is it completely non-functional? If it is completely non-functional, a store that does computer and mobile device repair may be able to recover images off of the defective phone for you.  
The network extender works by connecting to your home internet service. If you have home internet service you don't need the network extender just turn on Wi-Fi calling on your phone in settings and ... See more...
The network extender works by connecting to your home internet service. If you have home internet service you don't need the network extender just turn on Wi-Fi calling on your phone in settings and verify your 911 address.  
To get the problem escalated you can file a better business complaint online. The complaint is forwarded back to Verizon's upper management and someone will contact you.  
If you mail your trade in, you should take it to the post office, and ask for a counter receipt which proves that your phone package has been checked in by the Postal Service. If you did not get a co... See more...
If you mail your trade in, you should take it to the post office, and ask for a counter receipt which proves that your phone package has been checked in by the Postal Service. If you did not get a counter receipt you have no proof you mailed the phone, and therefore no credits. This is no different than mailing any other package.  You need proof you shipped.  Do you have such a receipt?   
Call 611 on your mobile phone.   I thought I was going to be a big deal to change my name after my divorce and it wasn't any issue at all. I called, and my name was edited to match my legal last nam... See more...
Call 611 on your mobile phone.   I thought I was going to be a big deal to change my name after my divorce and it wasn't any issue at all. I called, and my name was edited to match my legal last name. Matches my driver's license, etc. 
You have a warranty directly with Apple for one year from the date of purchase. An issue with charging maybe a defective charging block or a defective cable. That phone is also wireless charging capa... See more...
You have a warranty directly with Apple for one year from the date of purchase. An issue with charging maybe a defective charging block or a defective cable. That phone is also wireless charging capable. Try some different Chargers and see if maybe one of those work. 
@RevBethGreen wrote: receiving 2 text messages saying credit card will expire - December - it will not expire - three more years at least! You do realize this is mostly a customer populated f... See more...
@RevBethGreen wrote: receiving 2 text messages saying credit card will expire - December - it will not expire - three more years at least! You do realize this is mostly a customer populated forum and you were posting on a A post that’s nearly 2 years old? 🧐.   and that credit cards usually expire every three years, and that expiration date is what is in the records in your online account?   I don’t know what you think will happen from posting here, but it’s not going to fix your credit card information you’re going to have to fix that on your own. The card in your hand may not expire for three more years, but that’s not the information that is in your online account. Login, and either edit the expiration date on your card, or add the card as a new one and delete the old one.
You should know that Verizon doesn’t have your phone. These trading phones don’t go to the service provider they go to third-party recycler. As long as you have proof of what you trade it in, which ... See more...
You should know that Verizon doesn’t have your phone. These trading phones don’t go to the service provider they go to third-party recycler. As long as you have proof of what you trade it in, which would be either at the receipt if you traded in a physical store, or proof that you mailed your package at the US Postal Service, Verizon will have to honor the trade-in deal. Every once in a while either the post office or the recycler has pulled a fast one and removed phones, or even misrepresented the phone that they got even though it is exactly what is on the receipt .   You should also understand that the trade and offer for existing customers is less than that for new customers or new phone lines. If you were upgrading your sons line, the credit would be less If you have documentation, do not let it slide.
@hienrn wrote: watch 150 promo.  read the fine print.  It does not cover certified preowned watches. Self answered…
By CPO, you mean certified preowned? Those are already discounted devices they wouldn’t be included in the sale price or discount codes for new phones, watches or tablets
@hienrn wrote: I used the watch150 discount promotion on my 2 CPO watches and I did not get the discount.  I thought the promo was for any watch.  Please advise.  Thanks.  I’m quoting the dea... See more...
@hienrn wrote: I used the watch150 discount promotion on my 2 CPO watches and I did not get the discount.  I thought the promo was for any watch.  Please advise.  Thanks.  I’m quoting the deal… ” Verizon is offering a $150 discount on Apple Watch Series SE and 7 and 8 models for a limited time. Use code SMARTWATCH150 at checkout to take advantage of this offer. The fine print: “New line of service and device payment purchase required. Less $150 promo credit applied over 24 months; promo credit ends if eligibility requirements are no longer met; 0% APR.”  
There is an awful lot of complaining when everyone’s service bill is lower than it was 12 years ago. Somewhere I have my old 2011 paper bills for $360 for four phone lines and one tablet and only 10... See more...
There is an awful lot of complaining when everyone’s service bill is lower than it was 12 years ago. Somewhere I have my old 2011 paper bills for $360 for four phone lines and one tablet and only 10 GB of data. No discount. We now have five phone lines and a tablet. My younger son and my mother hardly use any data but my older son exceeds 50 to 60 GB all on his own and I usually use 15 to 20. Use up to 200 on the tablet. My bill thanks to my Verizon Visa card usually runs somewhere between 150 and $175.  No discount.   My actual bill is 206.   Between gas and groceries, my credit is anywhere between $25 and $50.   It was $168 this month.   My bill when I was with AT&T, from 2014 to 2019 was also less than my $360 old Verizon bill.   Service has gotten cheaper. Phones have gotten considerably more expensive. And we customers are in total control of how much we spend on phones.  
@Wb12 wrote: I have the same issue. I have been with Verizon for 27 years am military and just want to take advantage of the deal they are offering. I purchased and paid for my iPhone 12 but in o... See more...
@Wb12 wrote: I have the same issue. I have been with Verizon for 27 years am military and just want to take advantage of the deal they are offering. I purchased and paid for my iPhone 12 but in order to get it, I need to do a 36 month agreement so if within 36 months I want to switch phones, I have to pay off the phone. I don’t understand why I can’t get my credit in 24 months or a gift card like they used to do it. Verizon just wants to lock people in for 3 years  Bingo.  You're catching on.  There is a workaround.  Alternate upgrade with Apple, Google or Samsung after 2 years.  You can purchase an unlocked upgrade straight from Samsung, Google or Apple, Unlocked /Sim free. Use your 2-year-old phone as a lump sum trade in for credit directly with the manufacturer. As long as you do not upgrade or pay off on your Verizon account you will continue to get credits. Transferring your esim or sim card is quite easy.  I recently traded in a pixel 4XL or a pixel 6A plus the pixel buds way out of pocket is $150 on a $550 purchase. My lump sum credit appeared in approximately 2 months, then I paid off the remainder of the phone. 
Forum posts don’t always get attention from someone who is capable of fixing your bill. And if you’re back to work tomorrow, you probably will miss the window of opportunity to deal with someone here... See more...
Forum posts don’t always get attention from someone who is capable of fixing your bill. And if you’re back to work tomorrow, you probably will miss the window of opportunity to deal with someone here. Unfortunately for a messages eventually expire and then you lose contact with whoever it was you were communicating with. I had a problem last month and I finally just gave up on the Direct messages. The virtual assistant which is a chat through your online account, or calling would be a better way of getting assistance efficiently.