Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,736 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ex-Dub's Posts

Nothing on the shade and I don't know what screen mirroring is but I didn't request it.  BTW the icon has now disappeared as mysteriously as it arrived.  Any answers?
What's this icon attached?
Enabled Audible, still won't update Kindle.  Not sure how you git it to work.  I'm on an LG G3 running Android 6.0
To answer my own question: I found out the "problem".  For whatever reason, when ordering files by date with newest top, DCIM\CAMERA is putting Dec 31 2015 through Jan 2015 on the top and Jan 201... See more...
To answer my own question: I found out the "problem".  For whatever reason, when ordering files by date with newest top, DCIM\CAMERA is putting Dec 31 2015 through Jan 2015 on the top and Jan 2016 etc on the bottom (below Jan 2015).  In ascending order it is Jan 2016, then Jan 2015, then Feb-Dec 2015.  It seems it is ordering files Month/Day in ascending order and year in descending order.  May be an issue translating US date order to ROTW date order, or else a generic screwup.  Anyway the files are there.
I have an LG G3 and download my pictures and videos from the phone to my (MS7 Based) Dell Laptop regularly via cable.  Since New Year's Day I am having a problem that no pictures from 1/1/2016 on... See more...
I have an LG G3 and download my pictures and videos from the phone to my (MS7 Based) Dell Laptop regularly via cable.  Since New Year's Day I am having a problem that no pictures from 1/1/2016 onwards are visible in the DCIM directory when I connect the cable, even though they are visible in the gallery on the phone.  Any ideas why this is and how to get them?
I don't know anyone else in the building - I'm a one-man business.  The only thing in my office which could be interfering is a FIOS modem which is also Verizon.  Most of the other businesses in ... See more...
I don't know anyone else in the building - I'm a one-man business.  The only thing in my office which could be interfering is a FIOS modem which is also Verizon.  Most of the other businesses in the building (2300 Valley View) also have Verizon FIOS.   However Wi-Fi should not interfere with the phones, should it? Could it be a problem with the handset?
I don't have advanced calling enabled, so it's not that.
I have an LG G3 since the beginning of this year.  It has a persistent problem with dropping calls in the middle.  These are calls to different people, both made from and received from the phone.... See more...
I have an LG G3 since the beginning of this year.  It has a persistent problem with dropping calls in the middle.  These are calls to different people, both made from and received from the phone.  All from my office in Irving TX 75062 which has good signal otherwise. Switching to speaker and leaving it on my desk helps a lot but very occasionally will drop also.  However I would like to be able to hold the damn thing in my hand occasionally while talking. Any ideas?
I have just transferred phone service from and erased all data and settings on my old 4S.  However, it still allows phone calls on WiFi even though cellular service is disconnected.  Any ideas ho... See more...
I have just transferred phone service from and erased all data and settings on my old 4S.  However, it still allows phone calls on WiFi even though cellular service is disconnected.  Any ideas how to block this? >> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator