Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,268 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

KipCosmos's Posts

Thank You, I will try this. I think I've looked at everything.. but the sequence of looking at this stuff seems to matter. Like: Am I connect while I check settings, seems to matter. Thanks
I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback. My LG Cosmos is paired nicely, but unlike my previous car it is constantly necessary with each startup of the car to "tell" the Bluetooth to select the... See more...
I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback. My LG Cosmos is paired nicely, but unlike my previous car it is constantly necessary with each startup of the car to "tell" the Bluetooth to select the Cosmos "AS A PHONE DEVICE". I want it to auto-connect. Missing calls. The Subaru Dealership is saying I need to go into the LG Cosmos settings, and set the "permission" or something similar which will allow auto-connect to Bluetooth and the vehicle. Side note... Should I remove my iPod from the Bluetooth list to limit this confusion the Subaru seems to have? Thank You