Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,756 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

laffnvegas's Posts

Thought I would check in to see if everyone has started to get their Phones. I have returned from vacation and am so glad I canceled and was able o get my 6+ prior to vacation. The pictures came ... See more...
Thought I would check in to see if everyone has started to get their Phones. I have returned from vacation and am so glad I canceled and was able o get my 6+ prior to vacation. The pictures came out amazing far better than my 5s. So for those still waiting it truly is wroth the wait. I LOVE the 6 plus, my work phone is a 4s and seems so very small now.
I am thrilled to see that some are starting to get their phones, for me while it "Might have arrived for me by Friday" I was not willing to risk it since I leave on vacation . Now I can concentra... See more...
I am thrilled to see that some are starting to get their phones, for me while it "Might have arrived for me by Friday" I was not willing to risk it since I leave on vacation . Now I can concentrate on packing for the cruise and getting things done at work. BTW I love the 6+ and while I did not get my silver 64 the gold is just as nice and I went from a 5s to the 6+ and what a big difference. Love the camera!!. Trust me it is worth getting the plus but as far as waiting for Verizon if you dont have a store close by then it will be worth waiting but if store be it Best Buy, Target or even Apple near you has what you ordered by all means just cancel and go get it. Good Luck to everyone!
Dchelgren, I was on the Edge program for my 5s that the year 50 would have been in January but all I had to do was pay two payments and did the trade in. I was able to do that at the Best Buy Mob... See more...
Dchelgren, I was on the Edge program for my 5s that the year 50 would have been in January but all I had to do was pay two payments and did the trade in. I was able to do that at the Best Buy Mobile store last night. They called it Edging Up. They collected two payments then charged me the taxes like what is normally done and started me on the new Edge program.
I want to thank everyone who has participated in this thread, it has been two weeks since I started this and so many of you shared the same excitement, anticipation and emotions about our order t... See more...
I want to thank everyone who has participated in this thread, it has been two weeks since I started this and so many of you shared the same excitement, anticipation and emotions about our order through Verizon. Yesterday for me was also the final straw. Today I called Verizon and point blank asked if they had any clue as to when my phone would be shipped. I had ordered on Oct 3rd the 6 Plus 64 GB Silver. When Verizon iconic stated it would ship Monday 11/3 yet the email stated it was pushed back to 11/7 the Verizon Rep admitted that they truly did not know when they would come in and if I could find what I wanted somewhere else that would be a good choice because she felt the 11/7 date also would change. I had to work today so when I got off at 4pm I had found on idevicechecker.com that the Best Buy Mobile Store not drastically far away had the 64 plus in gold. While not Silver once a cover is on it, it basically looks the same. They had one remaining from what they got in yesterday afternoon. They could not place a hold but I got there fairly quickly and was able to purchase it. They actually stated they had done several cancel of the orders and sales. The transaction went quite smooth with doing the converting of my precious Edge program to the new one, they canceled the old order, then processed the new. SO I am now a Proud New Owner of a Gold  6 Plus 64 I wish every one lots of luck and total enjoyment of your new phone once you get it. I will stop back in to see how everyone is doing. 
The bad part about this is I am not sure what to trust there are some that got that same email about the shipping date being pushed back to 11/7 yet got the iconic S and a Fed Ex shipping number.... See more...
The bad part about this is I am not sure what to trust there are some that got that same email about the shipping date being pushed back to 11/7 yet got the iconic S and a Fed Ex shipping number. My status shipping date has not changed and still shows 11/3. If the email was bogus and it will ship 11/3 I will be thrilled if not then why not have everything updated. It is like the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I would really like a straight truthful answer.
Try this link http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=20272457#post20272457
I am really hoping for a Straight truthful answer from a Verizon Rep.....I am one of the many upset about not getting my 6 Plus I ordered Oct 3rd with shipping date by Oct 31, then with no notifi... See more...
I am really hoping for a Straight truthful answer from a Verizon Rep.....I am one of the many upset about not getting my 6 Plus I ordered Oct 3rd with shipping date by Oct 31, then with no notification from Verizon it changed to November 3rd. Yesterday I received Notification that my new shipping date was now November 7th. As Verizon knows many of us have figured out from macforums that back way of seeing our status and from doing that it still states my ship date is Nov 3rd. When I call Verizon and listen to the automated recording of my status it also states will ship Nov 3rd. There are several that have reported that they also got that email that their shipping was pushed back to Nov 7th YET their iconic status is not S and they have received Fed Ex confirmations. I want to know was these emails sent in error??? Could my shipping date still be Nov 3rd. I just want a truthful straight answer not a made up one. The sad upsetting part is about so many just wanting into stores like Best Buy and Target and picking up a 6 plus for Verizon. I am currently on the Edge program and just concerned that going to Best Buy or Target will make problems with the trade in of my current Edge phone and paying the two extra payments that I paid when I ordered on line from Verizon. I know the general reply from Verizon is the blah blah I know you are excited about the new phone.... the normal canned response the Verizon Reps give I just think we all want some real answers and if you plain just do not know what is going on just TELL US!!
Adrenalin, I do feel sorry for you, the hiccup came from your CC getting compromised at Home Depot and got worse from there. It truly is crazy with the technology we have that Verizon could just ... See more...
Adrenalin, I do feel sorry for you, the hiccup came from your CC getting compromised at Home Depot and got worse from there. It truly is crazy with the technology we have that Verizon could just change your credit card number in their system. Or how about just charge it to your Verizon bill and prepay the bill. Sadly the first problem is I do believe from Apple for not anticipating the 6 plus demand, were they really that clueless
I know it has been mentioned about a web site called istocknow.com. Well I spent over an hour late this afternoon after getting the terrible email from Verizon attemtping to find anyone that had ... See more...
I know it has been mentioned about a web site called istocknow.com. Well I spent over an hour late this afternoon after getting the terrible email from Verizon attemtping to find anyone that had ANY 6+ for Verizon. At this point since I really wanted it for our vacation I was will to take any GB or color but as long as it was a plus. Well the web site above stated that the Apple store close to me had both he gold and the SP plus  in 16 and 128 so I headed over there. Rather than rewrite what happened this is what I posted on macforum I just returned from the Las Vegas Town Square Apple Store which is the largest Apple Store in the state of Nevada. I spoke to the Store Assistant Manager. His comment was that basically istocknow.com is a BIG JOKE and is not at all accurate for Apple stores. How Apple operates or at least in the SW part of the US is that each day they receive a shipment The Invoice prints out to them at 5 am in the morning of what is coming in later that day on the truck and from what carrier. You MUST be in line at the Apple Store prior to 5am in the morning to get a ticket. At that time they will tell you if what you are looking for is on the list. If it is they give you a ticket to return after 5pm to stand in line again. You must be in line at 5 those not picked up but had gotten a ticket for rain check that morning prior to 5am can get a 2nd chance at 8:30 pm to purchase what did not get picked up earlier. Tonight there were still about 9 people in line waiting. I spoke with one of them and he had been coming down there for the last 9 days in a row at 5 am and the last 5 days waiting at night. He was also Verizon and was waiting for ANY 6 plus. Unfortunately I do NOT have the luxury of going down there prior to 5 am and returning at 5pm I stated that istocknow.com stated they had the SP 6+ 128 and he stated yes one had not been picked up yet but one of the people standing in line with a ticket will get it. So basically the first person waiting in the line if that is what they want will get it the rest are SOL and have to try doing it all over again tomorrow. Those waiting in line were prepared many had camp chairs with them and were just waiting for close to closing to see if they got lucky.
What is crazy when I pull up the internal with the iconic it of course still says "C" but also still has ship date of 11/03. I am just so upset I so wanted the phone for the vacation . I just tri... See more...
What is crazy when I pull up the internal with the iconic it of course still says "C" but also still has ship date of 11/03. I am just so upset I so wanted the phone for the vacation . I just tried call Radio Shack Target, Best Buy Frys Electronics and oddly they all have the 6 plus for the other carriers EXCEPT Verizon so it is truly BS that Verizon is giving that the others are also having problems.Radio Shack said they had a hug supply of the silver 6+64 fir Sprint and AT & T.
I am ROYAL P***ed OFF I just got my first notification ever from Verizon Item Quantity New Ship Date Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Silver 1 11/07/2014 I leave on vacation Nov 8 at 6 ... See more...
I am ROYAL P***ed OFF I just got my first notification ever from Verizon Item Quantity New Ship Date Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Silver 1 11/07/2014 I leave on vacation Nov 8 at 6 am flight. I do not think I have ever been so livid mad in my life!!!!!
Well I was really hoping to get up today to see some changes, I finally got my 16 digit number from Verizon last night and as of today still shows "C" no change anywhere and it is to ship on Mond... See more...
Well I was really hoping to get up today to see some changes, I finally got my 16 digit number from Verizon last night and as of today still shows "C" no change anywhere and it is to ship on Monday. It was originally to ship today. I truly am not feeling confident on it shipping Monday I wonder if their shipping people work on weekends? I ordered 10/03 the 6+ 64g silver which the Verizon store told me that and the Space Grey were the most popular.
Well after work tonight I went up to the Verizon Store since waiting on hold for well over 30 minutes with Verizon was not something I wanted to do. The store was able to give me my 16 digit conf... See more...
Well after work tonight I went up to the Verizon Store since waiting on hold for well over 30 minutes with Verizon was not something I wanted to do. The store was able to give me my 16 digit confirmation number to check to iconic status but unfortunately it still says C   The store felt that the push back to November 3rd was likely to get changed again and would most likely get changed to November 10th.  Which would not be good. So keeping my fingers and toes crossed as well as saying some prayers they are wrong.
I got excited a few minutes ago, I actually saw an email from Verizon Wireless. Sadly all it was, was an advertisement for me to purchase the Droid Turbo That is not the email I want from V... See more...
I got excited a few minutes ago, I actually saw an email from Verizon Wireless. Sadly all it was, was an advertisement for me to purchase the Droid Turbo That is not the email I want from Verizon and actually the first I have received since my confirmation email a month ago ordering my phone.
I am so thrilled to see everyone knowing that there phones are shipping, sadly nothing for me yet, no charge to credit card, no tracking number no nothing   Although it was Oct 3rd that I order... See more...
I am so thrilled to see everyone knowing that there phones are shipping, sadly nothing for me yet, no charge to credit card, no tracking number no nothing   Although it was Oct 3rd that I ordered and many ordered before me so to be fair they really need to have their phones delivered first. But I still want word mine is coming  in a few days before I head on vacation in a week.
Yeah!!!! You ordered what I have ordered, I never did get my 16 digit number so no way to find out my iconic status other than the recording just states it will be shipped 11/03 so just anxious... See more...
Yeah!!!! You ordered what I have ordered, I never did get my 16 digit number so no way to find out my iconic status other than the recording just states it will be shipped 11/03 so just anxiously waiting and hoping to see a charge to my CC or notification from Fed Ex that a shipment has been set up to come to me.
WOW of I had known I could get the Silver in 128 quicker instead of 64 I would have ordered it   Well that is great you are going to get you phone!! I am still patiently waiting ordered on Oct ... See more...
WOW of I had known I could get the Silver in 128 quicker instead of 64 I would have ordered it   Well that is great you are going to get you phone!! I am still patiently waiting ordered on Oct 3rd for the 6+ 64 silver. But I am in Nevada so who know maybe not available here on the West Coast.
Congratulations!!!!! I am hoping a week from today I will also be excited