Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,249 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

peter1945's Posts

All is  ok
Our bill should be $144.19 and instead you have doubled that. Please rectify and call me with verification. Do not debit that amount of more than $144.
I was having trouble getting data and connection at  20 906 so I raised my plan to $144 a month. Data did improve a bit however I get one bar at Leisure World in Silver Spring MD and in the parking ... See more...
I was having trouble getting data and connection at  20 906 so I raised my plan to $144 a month. Data did improve a bit however I get one bar at Leisure World in Silver Spring MD and in the parking lot a half a mile from me there is  absolutely no connection. The  cost does not justify the poor reception. It is not a matter of prioritization, it is a matter of no reception there and 1 bar here.  it is not an idle threat to consider another carrier. What would you do? I have Comcast triple play and the store is near me. It is a logical move to incorporate them.
Despite many times calling and protesting data still does not appear to function in the Silver Spring MD area 20906. The staff at Leisure World all have Metro PC and get perfect data yet Verizon can... See more...
Despite many times calling and protesting data still does not appear to function in the Silver Spring MD area 20906. The staff at Leisure World all have Metro PC and get perfect data yet Verizon cannot seem to find data at all in the vast area.
My wife and I share the small plan and so share 2 GB of data. This cycle we came close to going over. The plan says we can use carry over data and if we go over they charge us for that but are not su... See more...
My wife and I share the small plan and so share 2 GB of data. This cycle we came close to going over. The plan says we can use carry over data and if we go over they charge us for that but are not sure if that charge is another cycle or just the amount we use. We just got a  sales prompt to buy more data which would cost more, how much I am not sure. We have had this plan and never gone over for years now and came close to going over on a 10 day vacation. Could you answer any of the unknown above? Would you stay as is or move up?
Hello I have tried using YouTube to understand how to initiate or use this app to no avail . It does not respond to anything I click. I watched tutorial which showed no way to use it. Could yo... See more...
Hello I have tried using YouTube to understand how to initiate or use this app to no avail . It does not respond to anything I click. I watched tutorial which showed no way to use it. Could you lease help? TY Peter
I found the answer to my question so I am going tol eave the answer here in case others need to know. Open messages>settings>text messages>manage> delete as you wish. Now your very small sim car... See more...
I found the answer to my question so I am going tol eave the answer here in case others need to know. Open messages>settings>text messages>manage> delete as you wish. Now your very small sim card is roomier.
Hello I was using my Samsung  Galaxy S 5 15 GB storage phone. A friend  texted me an email to save and I mistakenly tapped on one of the choices which was  "send to sim card." It specifically... See more...
Hello I was using my Samsung  Galaxy S 5 15 GB storage phone. A friend  texted me an email to save and I mistakenly tapped on one of the choices which was  "send to sim card." It specifically said sim not SD. I cannot locate that email in the card as I cannot even find the card information unless I take the phone apart. I do not want to put the sim card in my PC adapter to try to read it as my Verizon information regarding my account/activation is in there. If it is safe to do and the right thing then I would do it and treat like an SD card which i have. .How do I rectify that error having send the email to the sim card without damaging  my account and other sensitive information? Thank you for your help Peter