Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,580 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Eskaminagaga's Posts

Looking more, I found that the global version of 6p doesn't have CDMA, so theres no voice on Verizon's CDMA network, but it should have volte. Also, the band 4 spectrum is mostly used in dense... See more...
Looking more, I found that the global version of 6p doesn't have CDMA, so theres no voice on Verizon's CDMA network, but it should have volte. Also, the band 4 spectrum is mostly used in denser urban areas and not so much outside of inner cities. Relying on it might not be a good idea.. I guess I will have to reconsider getting it, then...
I was looking into buying a global phone that supports a different set of LTE frequencies than in the USA. I found that Verizon supports bands 13 (750 MHz C Block), 4 (AWS-1 1700 MHz download, 2... See more...
I was looking into buying a global phone that supports a different set of LTE frequencies than in the USA. I found that Verizon supports bands 13 (750 MHz C Block), 4 (AWS-1 1700 MHz download, 2100 MHz upload), and the 2 and 25 (1900 PCS/1900+ at 1900 MHz) bands are being constructed. The phone that I am looking at is the global Google Nexus 6P which does not have the 13 or 25 band, but does support the 4 and 2 bands (among others that Verizon does not use). It seems to support all the 2G and 3G spectrum, though. My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 which seems to only support bands 4 and 13. My question is: If i purchase this phone, will I experience much of a loss of service in comparison to the service that I have currently? I would only be using the 4 band as opposed to both the 4 and 13 bands that I currently use.