Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,591 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

buchananb's Posts

I had the same problem - bluetooth connects but no audio.  I tried everything - unpairing/repairing, checking on/off media or headset - and they never worked. Here's what worked for me.  I hav... See more...
I had the same problem - bluetooth connects but no audio.  I tried everything - unpairing/repairing, checking on/off media or headset - and they never worked. Here's what worked for me.  I have a bluetooth speaker that does both headset and media profiles.  I connected my phone to that speaker, expecting no audio.  I then called my phone from another phone, answered, and then selected/deselected the bluetooth speaker using the 'speaker' button in the ongoing call display.  Nothing came out of the speaker.  But when I hung up, I was able to reconnect my phone to the speaker and audio (finally!) came out. This is an Android/bluetooth implementation problem.  For some reason, routing the sound to the right place gets mixed up and there's no way to reset it other than "tricking it".  My first indication was when I was changing the volume while connected to the bluetooth speaker, I didn't see the bluetooth icon, just the normal speaker icon. Good luck!