Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,914 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jfriend33's Posts

Yes you are. If you transfer an upgrade you automatically inherit the upgrade date of the phone your switching with. If I have five lines, 2 with grandfathered unlimited, 3 feature phones.  only ... See more...
Yes you are. If you transfer an upgrade you automatically inherit the upgrade date of the phone your switching with. If I have five lines, 2 with grandfathered unlimited, 3 feature phones.  only 2 feature phones are under contract. So basically if I keep alternating upgrades until there are none available, then in fact, the smartphones would be under a contract. Right?
Unless you upgrade your phone via alternate upgrade or upgrade at best buy you can't be in a contract. And technically we have received no clarification that upgrading any which way will pre... See more...
Unless you upgrade your phone via alternate upgrade or upgrade at best buy you can't be in a contract. And technically we have received no clarification that upgrading any which way will prevent the throttling. It could mean that they want us in a more everything plan contract. I feel your pain. I am in Chicago and most of Central Illinois. And 10 months out of 12 we use less than 4.7 gbs. But there's at least a few times per year due to work or family emergency where we use 5-15gbs. We have Internet at home and always connect to wifi wherever possible. Many people may think I'm being rude but we do not abuse this service. Who honestly thought they would get unlimited 4g super fast forever? I do think as a 15 year verizon customer I am owed a better explanation. I want to know exactly how many people with data plans, what percentage actually has unlimited. I think it's a small drop of water in the bucket. And they are already making changes to the press release. First it said you'd only be affected if you were on a busy tower and after the congestion subsides speeds would resume. Now it's for the rest of the billing cycle, whenever you're on a busy tower, you're getting throttled. I also don't see how on 3G it was 2gbs and on 4g a connection sometimes 100x faster it only went to 4.7gbs.