Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
WRONG. The original terms have been modified. It lasts until the end of the billing cycle when on any congested tower.
Amen buddy
Screw your opinions. I'm kind enough to set my YouTube to 360p or 480p. Not everyone who streams bogs down YOUR connection.
I hope so. Same with cable TV packages. I hope in fifteen years we look back on all this and can laugh.
Good for you
We use hangouts every day. We don't have to worry about going over a data limit since we have unlimited. Skype is what's antiquated... Dumb ass
My bill would cost me at least $40 more per month. I'm not giving verizon more of my money. I pay $240 a month for five lines and only 2 have data. Many would argue I'm already paying too much.
Grow up
And actually they've changed their terms twice so far. Now if you're over 4.7 any time you're at a busy site during that billing cycle you're probably throttled.
I understand that perfectly. I'm not complaining. It is for peace of mind. I just want specifics and details. And honestly nobody can say how bad it will be until October 1st
" n order to see slowed speeds under Network Optimization, you have to meet the following criteria: Top 5% of data users (you use 4.7GB of data per month or more) Enrolled on an unlimited da... Ver más...
" n order to see slowed speeds under Network Optimization, you have to meet the following criteria: Top 5% of data users (you use 4.7GB of data per month or more) Enrolled on an unlimited data plan or feature Have fulfilled their minimum contract term Are attempting to use data on a cell site that is experiencing high demand MORE Everything and other tiered data plans are not affected." Meaning if I'm under contract, I'm not affected.
Excuse you. I never said I did that. But people do. I only go over 4.7gbs once or twice a year if that. Why the heck would I pay full price for a droid maxx, $599 when I can upgrade throug... Ver más...
Excuse you. I never said I did that. But people do. I only go over 4.7gbs once or twice a year if that. Why the heck would I pay full price for a droid maxx, $599 when I can upgrade through comcast get a $200 visa plus we got two trade up promos from trading in old phones we weren't using. That's $100x2 plus $200x2 minus 60. They make enough money off our $240 a month phone bill. I am a smart honest consumer. I pay comcast every month for Internet at home and access to their hot spots. Having unlimited, even though I don't use it like some, gives me peace of mind. That's all.
Haven't you heard of people adding a feature line just to have the ability to transfer upgrades? They have two lines and use BOTH upgrades for smartphones. Why is that so hard to understand.
Thanks for your USELESS and UNHELPFUL answer to my question.
I am not gonna argue with you about that. While I've never had to do that due to our infrequent need to upgrade, my family member has done it many many many times. It does NOT remove unlim... Ver más...
I am not gonna argue with you about that. While I've never had to do that due to our infrequent need to upgrade, my family member has done it many many many times. It does NOT remove unlimited data!
Exactly my point. So if I use up all our upgrades then I would have 2 unlimited lines under CONTRACT, thus not subject to throttling. I have transferred upgrades for years using alternate upg... Ver más...
Exactly my point. So if I use up all our upgrades then I would have 2 unlimited lines under CONTRACT, thus not subject to throttling. I have transferred upgrades for years using alternate upgrades and haven't lost my unlimited. Many corporate stores commit commission fraud when they refuse to help me upgrade and say it's mandatory the newly upgraded feature line wait 24 hrs before swapping sims. I just want clarification on this since it's been unclear since day one. That's my question. Not nit picking little details verizon chooses not to enforce. Christ. I am probably not going to even be affected by this. I just want to know specifics.
That doesn't answer my question. I'm not talking about their policies. I am talking about how would they keep adding extra time to just one line beyond two years. Doesn't make sense.
What if line a b c aren't in contract but d and e are. A and b are unlimited. Goal is to get line a and b in contract. Line c upgrades to smartphone. That day it's switched with line a. ... See more...
What if line a b c aren't in contract but d and e are. A and b are unlimited. Goal is to get line a and b in contract. Line c upgrades to smartphone. That day it's switched with line a. Then line b transfers upgrade to line d. You're telling me that they tack on 2 years on the line that's already got 23 months left? I'm not arguing I am trying to learn. We don't blow through our upgrades. Our feature phones get replaced as needed from eBay.
Well that's just Bogus. I've swapped my upgrades enough times to see whether or not a smartphone is in a contract. So you're telling me that if I go use my 3 upgrades back to back it's going ... Ver más...
Well that's just Bogus. I've swapped my upgrades enough times to see whether or not a smartphone is in a contract. So you're telling me that if I go use my 3 upgrades back to back it's going to be over 2 years on a feature line
Right but if I transfer my upgrade I am not upgrading my line. It inherits the date of the other line. Are you saying this is something that is enforceable but they aren't? I frankly could ... Ver más...
Right but if I transfer my upgrade I am not upgrading my line. It inherits the date of the other line. Are you saying this is something that is enforceable but they aren't? I frankly could give a flying F about the whole deal. i've done nothing but pay my bill on time and enjoy verizons coverage. I never abused my unlimited plan. I will just get republic wireless and be miserable.  Or just ditch a cell phone period. Its a luxury.